Chapter 18

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 18

 

 

Do Il finally arrived at school. He didn't feel like facing reality but he had to do it. It was Wednesday day already. His face had healed and of course Jiyeon was a big help that day. Do Il hadn't contacted anyone at all, he ignored all the calls he received, but Hyun Soo wasn't one that called anymore.

When he entered the classroom and found his place the talks started. Do Il did all he could to ignore them, but he just couldn't.

" I heard they kicked him out of Eye Candy."

"He didn't even look like their friend anyways."

"He must be jealous of Hyun Soo too. Maybe because of Jiyeon they aren't friends anymore."

"Whatever. He's not much of a big deal anyways."

And many other things were said. So, Jiyeon and Hyun Soo were together now? He had no idea - if things weren't like that Hyun Soo would have come to him and talk. Such a pity, Do Il ruined everything he wished for.

"Don't talk such things. You're wasting your breaths for such useless words." 

Do Il looked up. Eye Candy was standing in front of him, Jiyeon next to Hyun Soo - who couldn't look at him. Maybe she was scared of him. ByungHee was the one who spoke up - after his words the class became quiet.

Do Il looked up at Hyun Soo, who was looking back him. He went next to him and patted his shoulder. They weren't just friends, they were brothers and in the end you can't stay mad at your family.

And to know that they forgave him just like that made Do Il feel even more guilty. To see how Jiyeon smiled made him regret everything even more. But he couldn't turn back time.

 

--/---

 

But before all that happened let's just go back to Saturday, when Hyun Soo made his first ever confession.

Hyun Soo smiled back at her. He grabbed her hands, pulled her closer to his body and wrapped his arms around her. No words were needed.

 

After a moment, he broke the hug. He pointed her lip. "You have some whipped cream on there."

 

Jiyeon was sure she didn't have anything, that's why she was a bit surprised so she asked. "Are you su-"

 

However, she was cut off, because Hyun Soo suddenly pecked the corner of her lips. Jiyeon stood frozen on her place, her eyes wide open. When Hyun Soo pulled back he looked right at her eyes with confidence. 

 

"Will you go out with me Park Jiyeon?"

Jiyeon looked at him, eyes still wide in shock. She covered her face with her hands, her whole body felt like burning, but at the same time she couldn't help but grin happily.

"Don't do that." Hyun Soo whispered gently at her and made her uncover her face. When he saw her smiling he felt relieved. "Don't make me wait, I may have a heart attack just now."

Jiyeon laughed. "Okay."

"Okay? Okay. Answer then."

"Okay." She laughed at him for being confused. 

"Okay."

"I said okay. I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter