Chapter 40

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 40

 

"What's with Hyun Soo? He's been in his room all day." Ji Hyuk asked concerned about his friend. He hadn't seen him yesterday as well since he was in his house. It was good that he hasn't been caught sneaking out from the dorms.

"Don't know." The rest just answered, however, HaJin then scoffed. "He's probably again fussy about the song with Yerim. I don't know why does she want it so much, especially with Hyun Soo."

Do Il looked and then stopped KyungJong who was about to say something. Except for HaJin they realised that Yerim took interest in Hyun Soo. Since they knew he will get hurt, they didn't say anything to his face and also didn't talk about Yerim.

 As they talked from the corner of his eye Ji Hyuk saw Hyun Soo opening the door about to leave the dorm. He walked towards him. "Where are you going?" He put a hand in front of him to stop him and look at him.

Hyun Soo looked at him, an annoyed expression on his face. "Out." He barely said and pushed his hand to go out, however, Ji Hyuk stopped him again.

"It's not allowed, remember?"

 Hyun Soo laughed sarcastically at him and pushed him strongly. "But it was allowed yesterday since I saw you hand in hand with SooAh! Remember her? The girl your freaking best friend loved! " he shouted at him and left the dorms.

 

--/---

 

"You again?" Rian shouted as she saw JB walk in the practice room. He walked calmly towards her. "Don't come near and don't talk all that unnecessary talk!" She started putting her things in a backpack and also put her huge sweat-shirt along with its hood.

"All I want is your forgiveness. Didn't you see how happy your mother was?" JB followed her as she organized her things.

"Just because my mother was happy, doesn't mean I'm happy. And I won't forgive you because you're only forcing me!" She put her backpack and left the room, JB following behind. "Make another step and I'll make sure you never hear me speak to you." She said without turning and then left for a walk.

Like it wasn't enough how JB acted now she's doing a duo with him. If only JB hadn't said yes, things could have been corrected. She was sure JB wanted to do it together with her. It felt like a nightmare. What a life she was living!?

She had too many things in her head that she wanted to forget for a moment. She wanted to erase everything. She walked her head down without any direction in mind. Everyone was forcing her to do something. Slowly her happiness was dying. It wasn't how her mother acted, not JB, the CEO.. it was how Hyun Soo was going to act. She didn't want to be sepa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter