Chapter 46

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 46

 

"This feels like old times." Hyun Soo chuckled as he placed the strawberry milk on the table after drinking from it.

Jiyeon nodded slightly, sadness took over her little by little. Even back then her life wasn't easy, but she didn't have to face the world. "Things change fast for sure." A bitter smile found its place on her face.

"I remember very clearly how you just gave me a bag full of milk and walked away. You couldn't even face me properly." He said, smiling at the memories. "But even now you're rather shy!"

Jiyeon pouted slightly but then smiled widely. "I remember how grumpy you were always to me. But now you're always glued to me." She playfully.

" I can never get enough of you." Suddenly he got up from his seat across from her and went next to her. He wrapped a hand around her frame and she placed her head on his shoulder. Everything fit perfectly. "Who did you visit at the hospital?"

"Siwoo oppa.," Jiyeon answered instantly, but then she got back her senses. "How do you know that?" She asked, her voice higher than before.

"Only him? I think you met a little girl named Ji Soo, too." Hyun Soo smiled confidently to himself, enjoying how confused Jiyeon was.

"Are you stalking me?" Jiyeon couldn't think of any other reason. But even her words didn't make sense to her.

"Ji Soo is my little sister." Hyun Soo chuckled once again. "You are her idol, her pretty unnie."

"Really?" Jiyeon asked.

"Of course. She's pretty and I'm handsome. Good genes!" Hyun Soo boasted.

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes at him, but the next moment she smiled widely. This night was perfect.

"Let's go for a walk? I know it's cold, but I'll keep you warm." Hyun Soo got up and then made her stand up as well. Jiyeon was ready to go wherever if he was with her.

After a while, they were in front of Jiyeon's old place. The whole street was dark, the only exception was the light coming from the rooftop house. Jiyeon's house.

"Let's go up." Hyun Soo got a hold of her warm hands and lead her up the stairs till they were at the rooftop.

"It's not my place Hyun Soo-ah. We should go back." Jiyeon whispered, but she couldn't take her eyes away from the house. She had missed it.

"Trust me." Hyun Soo said to her with an assuring smile and opened the door to the house. Then they both walked in. They immediately saw how the room was filled with candles and some big pillows were placed around the room. Also, the floor was filled with pictures of them together. Some Eye Candy x Jiyeon pictures couldn't be missed out too. 

Jiyeon kneeled on the floor to look through the pictures. So many memories she had with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter