Chapter 24

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 24

 

After the concert Eye Candy just like always went to Ji Hyuk and ByungHee's house. Once again they were happy. But they all noticed how the crowd got bigger and bigger. More people knew them. It has been happening because Jiyeon helped them before leaving.

 They all were chatting about the night, only Hyun Soo seemed a bit out of the conversation. He just didn't say anything or show any expression. Soon he got up and said

"I'll leave early. Tomorrow I'll be with Ji Soo all day, so I'll need energy." He waved at them and left. It wasn't exactly true, but still. As he closed the door, he leaned against the wall for a moment.

"It was awesome. We all know it's thanks to Jiyeon." HaJin spoke up. None of the boys brought her up when they were around Hyun Soo. But right now Hyun Soo heard him say her name. It felt almost like forever since he heard someone say her name.

"She was here at the concert tonight." ByungHee said calmly. He was sitting comfortably like always and he spoke those words so casually. But they had so much meaning.

"Jiyeon? She was here?" The rest questioned. They haven't heard of her since the day she left.

"How do you know that?" Do Il asked him. 

"I asked her to come." ByungHee really didn't know that the way he spoke as if this didn't matter actually made Hyun Soo mad.

"What? You are talking with her?"

"We chat once or twice a week." Was his answer.

"Where is she? What is she doing?" KyungJong asked. That's what Hyun Soo wanted to know as well, so he just listened them talk from outside.

"No idea. I only know she's doing what her mother wants to. Apparently, she signed Jiyeon to a company." ByungHee said a bit louder now. He knew that Hyun Soo was listening to them. He knew his friend wanted Jiyeon back, but something stopped him from even asking about her.

"So she basically sold her." HaJin spoke.

"It's not the first time." Do Il laughed humorlessly. 

All of the boys were discussed by such a woman, calling herself a mother. Ji Hyuk himself didn't want to be a puppet held by a woman - his mother, so he left and now he was here.

 

--/---

 

"So tell me, Rian. Was it worth it?" JB asked her when they secretly got in the practice room. It was such a luck no one was around or they would be in big trouble.

"It was. But if we were caught you'd get in trouble as well." She said. It was Jiyeon who enjoyed the performance, but JB didn't know Jiyeon. He only knew Rian.

" It was worth it." He smiled at her, as they both sat on the floor. It was probably past midnight already.

"You liked the per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter