Chapter 48

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 48

 

"Rian-ssi, you're probably rather shocked." The interviewer smiled at her as they sat in front of each other. Two cameras were filming the interview in the office.

Rian just politely smiled. "Well, my President just told me about it, so naturally I got a shock." She already knew how to act in front of new people to her - it became a habit.

"Ever since HershE's debut you, especially, have been in the media quite a lot. Variety shows, concerts and now even acting. People are really curious about you." The woman in front of Rian smiled nicely.

"It's really wonderful to receive so much love and I'm really happy about it." Rian started off as she made eye contact, but then broke it. "If people are curious about me, then I must have left some impression on them."

"Definitely. That's why we really wanted to add you to our list of idols."

Rian nodded slightly. If her President allowed those people to interview her, that meant he basically wanted her in the show. She had to tag along with the decision.

"What are your thoughts about it? If you were on the show what would you want things to be like?"

"Hmm.. well, I'd want all of us to get along well. That probably would be the best and healthiest thing for the relationships in the house." Rian explained.

"You sound very experienced in that kind of things. Would you like if everyone was similar to your character?" The interviewer asked.

"The opposite actually. In my opinion it would be better to be around people with different characters and thoughts. That helps you grow a better personality, I believe."

"Indeed, you really are experienced in those kind of things. It gives off of the way you pick out your words." The woman complimented.

 Rian only showed a small smile. She definitely had impressed the woman.

"Then, would you like to join us?"

"Well, our President always has the last word, but honestly I would really like to join." Rian said sweetly. Just another time she fooled another person because she had to. Would she really do well if she joined 'Roommate, .. would people hate her?

 

--/---

 

"What do you mean they aren't at the dorm? Since when?" The CEO shouted when Eye Candy's manager reported they haven't been in the dorms.

"A few days.. they don't answer the calls as well."

The woman angrily got up from her seat. "Get my car ready. We're going to get them from their places. Who do they think they are?!"

 

And she did find them in Do Il's place just sitting around and doing nothing.

"Are you kids? No! Unlike them, you have responsibilities!" The CEO shouted.

The boys were surprised from her visit. Well, they actually didn't expect she to find out so soon. She really didn't seem to care about them.

"What were you thinking? Your mini album in ready and the song too. It's out in the media that you're debuting in two weeks!"

That took Eye Candy off guard. Debuting? Two weeks? What the..! Was it real?

"But you nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter