Chapter 60

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 60

 

---- 3 years later ----

 

Time really passes away quickly. You open and close your eyes and the moment has passed. You can't turn it back. You can't repeat the moment. You can only look forward and live your life.

So many things can happen in a week or a month especially. Imagine how many things could have happened for three years. I personally enjoyed every bit of those three years. For those years I've learned how to live without regrets.

Both Hyun Soo and I knew we couldn’t hide forever. After some months of travelling around, one day we just stopped at Seoul. We went to my old place – the rooftop. We called out our friends – Eye Candy, SooAh, JB and Ailee.

While waiting for them, I checked my SNS profiles. I actually searched my own name on the searching engine. I was surprised. I realized how blessed I am. Among the many comments about me and Hyun Soo, only some were cruel comments. Many people have written that they appreciate my honesty.

Finally, I was able to take a deep breath. From that moment on, I only assured myself I was walking on the right path. I no longer had to turn my head to look at my past. It didn’t matter anymore.

That night that we met with our friends, we made happy memories. Probably because we didn’t see each other for a long time, we were a bit emotional. We cried, all of us actually. But we smiled even more. That’s what mattered in the end.

I decided I was no longer going to continue being an idol. I met with my mother and told her everything. She didn’t accept things easily, but she had no other choice. I was already legal and she couldn’t do anything about my decisions. Nowadays we only communicate through our phones. If in the past I needed her and called her – now the tables have turned. She called me all the time, saying she has missed me.

Other than that, I met my father. After all those years of living without him and only writing my thought on the diary, I finally saw him. We talked a lot. Mainly I talked and he listened. He was really sad he couldn’t be here by my side, but honestly, the relationship between him and me was better than one I and my mother had. Also, my dad approved Hyun Soo.

Me and Hyun Soo had our own café. Actually, we just used Do Il’s café. It changed a lot and we had many customers daily. It was a perfect life so far.

Eye Candy never stopped making music. The only thing was that they no longer belonged to a company. They just randomly decided to perform somewhere and did so. Each member worked solo, apart from HaJin and KyungJong probably. They were always inseparable.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter