Chapter 2

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

 Chapter 2

 

Eye Candy sat comfortably in the school garden. The weather was nice, it was almost spring already. They still could hear the students from other classes.

"So annoying. Are they even noisier these days?" HaJin scoffed. 

Ji Hyuk was lying on the grass with ByungHee next to him. Hyun Soo was sitting lazily, his legs stretched comfortably. Do Il sat across him. HaJin and KyungJong were playing rock paper scissor and hitting each other.

Hyun Soo gave them a judging look. They are such kids. He scoffed mentally. Then he looked at the sky slightly closing eyes.

"Yah, Hyun Soo. Why do you never smile?" KyungJong, being his playful self couldn't help but annoy his friend.

Hyun Soo just took a breath and said nothing.

"Woah! So cool!" HaJin cheered, then he and KyungJong laughed out.

"Stop annoying him." Ji Hyuk muttered closing his eyes.

Then everything became quiet. Ji Hyuk was not the leader, however, he was a leader with his actions in some way. ByungHee was the spontaneous type. He'd have crazy ideas and lead Eye Candy to happy moments they live for.

Eye Candy at first didn't have anything in common besides music. It seemed as if they didn't have any connection at all, but they actually were tied together.

As they laid down on the grass a cloud, very big one, covered their sunshine.

"Let's go before Mad Kim sees us and scolds us." Ji Hyuk got up. Everyone followed him. Students rarely got outside in the lunchtime. They went to the rooftop or the cafeteria, but not the garden. So they weren't disturbed.

"It's really quiet." KyungJong muttered pouting. It was unusual.

"Right. It's creepy." Do Il agreed as they walked. 

They were about to open the door when they heard something from inside. They quickly looked through the window and Hyun Soo slightly cracked the door open.

  Eye Candy saw Junho harassing the new girl. He was too close to her from every point of view. The girl tried to push him but instead, he pulled her up.

The boys watched the two students without doing anything. KyungJong was ready to go inside, but Hyun Soo stopped him. 

It seemed as Hyun Soo was almost amused to see the girl suffer but he kept a poker face. He wondered how much time would it take her to crack. He was in thoughts when he heard a loud thud. His eyes wide in shock looked in the classroom.

Junho was lying down on the floor as the new girl packed her things. She had flipped him over. Then she got out of the room. They watched, as she leaned against the wall, her face looking paler than before, eye big in shock. She was shaking.

As their eyes met, she chose to let it go. She didn't need any more drama. It was her second day. Only second. Was she that unlucky?

"She fuc-" KyungJong started but HaJin put his hand over his mouth.

"Don't swear." He said.

"She flipped him. Awesome!" The little one's eyes shined.

ByungHee laughed as he nodded. "We should greet her later."

Hyun Soo scoffed. But he couldn't do anything about it. They were Eye Candy, after all, they moved together.

 

--/---

 

Jiyeon washed her face in the bathroom. How was she supposed to deal with school after this? Was he going to stop bothering her or even worse, was he going to get more dangerous?

Okay, two more lessons. I can do it.

She said to herself as she left the bathroom. The halls were more crowded now. People were still watching her as she walked. Talking behind her back. Saying New Girl this.. new girl that.

She stepped in her classroom. She got surprised once again. It was quiet, then she noticed a teacher standing in front of the class.

"I'm sorry for being late." She bowed and sat on her seat.

"You actually got someone with manners in this class." The teacher spoke. He was called Mad Kim. He was just being called a teacher. He often hit students who he didn't like or talked back to him. He just needed a reason to dislike you and he would give you a special treat. 

"I've heard you made a teacher leave class. Let's hear your side of the story." Mad Kim smiled widely. Not the way to make you smile too, but instead a creepy evil smile. The class became quiet once again.

So they respect him. Jiyeon thought to herself, however, it wasn't respect but fear. No one wanted to be on his bad side, they feared him.

"It's so quiet I may lose my mind here." He said, scoffing. He was looking at the students. One by one. "I know you're all at fault. But who should I punish." He laughed.

Jiyeon didn't move his eyes from him. He wasn't watching her, he didn't care about her. She knew he had picked his victim already. He was playing with them.

"I know you know who you are. If you have some pride get up and face it like a man." He said daringly. Jiyeon asked herself who could that be.

Jiyeon turned her head to the white board. Then she heard some chairs move. It definitely wasn't only one. Eye Candy stepped on the platform in front of the students, Mad Kim facing them with a smile.

"Did you miss me?" He asked them.

Jiyeon watched only. They were a gang to her, the more she saw them the more she believed.

"Did you meet them, new girl? Do you know their names?" Suddenly Mad Kim turned to her shocking her. "Do you know me?"

Still, in shock, she just shook her head slightly avoiding e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter