Chapter 37

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 37

 

"Where the hell is Hyun Soo?!" Ji Hyuk hissed at the others. Today was the day of the competition and they all were already backstage ready.. all except Hyun Soo. They had about 10-15 minutes before it was their turn and all honestly they were holding in their last nerve.

"I tried calling him, he isn't picking up." Do Il informed. Indeed he's been calling him the past hour, but he hasn't picked up the phone.

"Did something happen to him?" KyungJong asked as he looked around. They were worried.

"He wouldn't let something happen." Ji Hyuk tried to act coolly but he probably was the most worried about them. He sighed again and tried calling him.

This competition was very important to them. It wasn't about the prize for them, it was for ByungHee. He had written the song, he really wanted to win as well. Eye Candy was doing it for him. They had practised til perfection, especially Hyun Soo. After the message he had sent to Jiyeon he didn't have that much desire to bring her back.

At night that guy JB's words came in his mind. It irritated him fully. And it wasn't just that. His sister was also sick and was hospitalised. Today he was late because of it almost. He had lost track of time as he spent time comforting the little Ji Soo.

 When he realised himself, he ran out immediately and tried finding a taxi to get in time. However something actually happened. He was almost hit by a car, but he was lucky and he only fell down. But that one fall hurt his hand. Hyun Soo didn't even realise the pain, he only thought about going to the competition on time. He stood up and he was about to run and find a taxi, a girl came out of the car.

"Where are you going? Let me take you to a hospital, but I have a schedule first." The girl spoke coolly, but her expression seemed worried. Hyun Soo looked at her, annoyed that she stopped him.

"I need to go to Kirin high school now." He said lowly as he looked thorough narrowed eyes.

"Really? I'm going there. Let me drop you, you won't find a taxi now plus you look really rushed." The girl spoke in a tone which annoyed Hyun Soo, but he agreed anyway. He had to get there on time.

When they got in the car the girl looked at Hyun Soo's injured hand and asked if it hurt too much. Hyun Soo didn't even hear the question as he thought about running there with all his might when the car stops.

He did that. He hopped out of the car as soon as he stopped and ran. His friends were waiting, just about to get on stage. When they saw him relief washed over them.

"Let's do it." They cheered and stepped on stage. None of them noticed that Hyun Soo was actually injured. Not even Hyun Soo himself felt the pain, he was way too much into the moment.

 

--/---

 

"Okay. Those are the last competitors. You are performing last right after si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter