Chapter 56

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 56

The start of Roommate: Idol Special  -

 

 

As soon as Sunny heard the doorbell, she rushed to open it. She expected her group mate Tiffany to prank her and appear first. But then, it wouldn’t be a prank if she expects it.

Sunny was standing in front of the door, she took a deep breath and after looking around for a moment she opened the door. “Welcome to the Roommate house!” She was facing a guy and his many cases.

“Sunny sunbaenim!” the boy bowed deeply and then showed a wide smile at her. “Hello, I am V from BTS. It’s amazing to meet you.” He spoke loudly, which gave Sunny a shock.

After getting used to V’s smile, Sunny motioned for him to walk inside. “Come it, V-ssi. Shall I help you with your stuff?” she offered her help.

“No need, sunbaenim. My manager will help me.” that’s how V and his manager started moving his things inside the house.

Sunny slowly walked behind them and once she was sure no one was around her, she leaned towards the camera. “I’ve been living here for a while already, I never thought it would be this awkward. Is it because he’s young?”

After a few minutes, V’s stuff was already placed inside, right in the middle of the room.

“Is it only you and I, Sunny sunbaenim?” V asked once both of them sat, awkwardly, on the sofa in the room on level 1.

Sunny nodded her head and showed a smile. “it's pretty awkward, isn’t it.” She chuckled. “Call me noona from now on, so we get more comfortable.”

V eagerly nodded his head. “Yes.”

And yet another awkward moment begun. They didn’t dare meet each other’s gaze, until the doorbell rung once again. Both of them jumped from their seats.

“I will open the door from here and let's go help whoever is our new friend.”Sunny spoke, however V was already out of the house. Sunny shook her head and sighed. “He’s young, that’s why.”

 

Meanwhile, Rian was waiting in front of the big gates. She hadn’t packed too many things, but still she needed a lot of things to take care of herself. Her manager also had bought a lot of food for her, just in case.

“You can go oppa. I'm sure they will help me carry these inside.” Rian assured her manager with a smile.

“I'm sure they won’t be so strong, you have a lot of things. I will stay for a minute, okay?” he spoke while looking at the area. “Why aren’t they coming already?” he sighed.

Rian just chuckled lightly. “I'm sure they are just excited.” Then suddenly another van stopped next the theirs. This time a boy got out, before even looking around he started taking out his things from the van. Rian smiled looking at him, he was obviously nervous.

“Oppa help him instead. I think his manager is too lazy.”Rian chuckled while looking at the boy struggle.

“is he seriously an idol? He doesn’t look like it.” Her manager commented.

“He must be a rookie.” Rian spoke and that moment the door opened very loudly. Rian jumped on her spot and the boy who was struggling with his bags, immediately turned his attention to them.

“Rian-ah? You are living with us?” Sunny cheered loudly and hugged her tightly. For a moment Rian was stiff but the eventually loosened. Once Sunny broke the hug she faced the other boy too. “Oh, you are here as well? Come in, come in.”

“I'm P-Goon, it’s nice to meet you all. Please take care of me.” the boy introduced himself with full manners. He first made eye contact with Rian and motioned for her to walk inside first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter