Chapter 28

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 28

 

 

"Good job, Rian-ah!"

"You did great!"

"You will get the role."

 

All these were said when Rian auditioned for a drama role. Five months had passed since their debut and both HershE and Eden were given a lot of attention and love. They all were obviously surprised, their company was doing a lot of things to keep them on top.

Ailee and Nana often went to musical programs to cover popular songs, of course, it was since they had amazing vocals, and Rian somehow lacked a bit compared to them. The boys, JB and Siwoo appeared on dance programs - they were together at first but then continued separated.

 On the other hand, the visual Rian was called for CFs mostly, showing off a cute and lovable image. She appeared everywhere almost. She didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

Another person who especially thought she was everywhere was Hyun Soo. Where ever he turned there was the same girl. The girl he lost a long time ago. The girl he wished was with him all the time to support and scold him when necessary.

 

Rian bowed to the staff as she walked off with her manager next to her. 

"Here's your phone. The girls called a while ago asking about the audition." Her manager said as they got in the car.

Rian nodded, taking her phone gently. She typed the password and unlocked it. There was also a missed call from her mother. She looked up to her manager obviously asking why hadn't he pick up the call. "Oppa?"

"You know how she is. If we tell her, she's going to do something stupid and risk your career." He answered avoiding eye contact.

Rian sighed. He was right. Her mother still tried to mess with her work, ignoring that now she had a company behind her. "Oppa~ can we get something to eat?" She suddenly asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be on a diet?"

"Oppa~ " Rian pouted slightly, then laughed sweetly. "It's a good image if I'm seen at least buying a chocolate. People say I'm skinny." She smiled at him.

"Rian-ah." The manager said sternly. "But no words to the rest, okay?" 

Rian nodded and jumped off the car who had stopped already nearby a convenience store. She walked slowly and entered. There weren't many people around, so she thought she could take her time.

"What should I get for the girls?" She thought out loud as she looked around. "I want something sweet, but I can't decide." 

"Oh, it's Rian."

" What is she doing here?"

"Look, she picked chocolates. I'll buy from that too."

"She's really pretty."

Two girls whispered, but it wasn't quiet enough so Rian approached them with a smile.

"Hello. I'm Rian. Nice to meet you."

The two girls started giggling. "Oh, oh, she greeted us!"

"I came for an audition around here. Hopefully, I did well."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter