Chapter 5

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No More Dreams

Chapter 5

 

For her surprise, Jiyeon's day went very fast. At first, she felt very bored. People barely came here. She wondered how will she even get paid if there were no customers.

It was about seven already. Time to close, she thought. As she was about to lock she realised how cold actually was outside. With a sigh, she locked. When she turned she came face to face with Do Il.

"I locked it. Goodnight." She said feeling awkward. She had let her hair down to make herself feel warmer.

Do Il pulled down his jacket and handed it to her. She gave him a small smile but returned it. "I live close by. No need for this." She said and walked away. She didn't need to get close to people like him with such actions.

Jiyeon walked fast, not looking around. She only needed to go home and eat something then go to sleep.

 

--/---

 

"Why did Do Il have to leave so soon?" Hyun Soo complained as he sat on Ji Hyuk's bed. They were talking together for a few hours and Do Il had just left.

"Everyone left, not only him. However, you're the only one staying." Ji Hyuk said.

"I'm staying the night." Hyun Soo said. He didn't even ask one of them.

Ji Hyuk just rolled his eyes. Sometimes his friend acted too clingy.

"How will the performance be? We should make girls spread the news." ByungHee said. "Ji Hyuk, you have the most girls falling at your feet. Help us make some money."

"Hyun Soo has some girls too. He's handsome after all." Ji Hyuk replied making Hyun Soo smirk. So much confidence. "Too bad he gets scared of girls."

That made Hyun Soo remember the new girl and what happened. Instantly getting angry he said "It was she who crossed the line. We had barely a centimetre distance."

Ji Hyuk and ByungHee laughed. "You don't even know her name."

"But she manages to anger me." Hyun Soo scoffed.

"You're too young to get angry." ByungHee said.

"Ha ha ha!" Hyun Soo laughed sarcastically. He got up and left to cool down outside.

It was already pretty dark outside, you could see the stars clearly and it was windy. However, Hyun Soo managed to have hot cheeks. Every time he remembered the moment with Jiyeon he couldn't help but blush. She had affected him.

He made a few steps slowly to cool himself down but suddenly heard some noise. He looked across to see someone, a girl quickly walking towards her house and opening it. Everything happened within seconds. She was quickly inside her home.

Hyun Soo didn't see her face but noticed her long wavy hair. She must be cold to hurry up so much, he thought as he got inside. His blush had already disappeared.

" You've got a new neighbour." He said to the boys.

"We do?" Ji Hyuk asked, surprised. He hadn't noticed honestly.

"Yeah, we do." ByungHee said.

"We should meet her in the morning." Ji Hyuk said.

"She has work to do." ByungHee said. He had seen her this morning leaving for work he assumed since he didn't see her come home.

"It's a she?"

"Mhm."

"Let's just go to sleep."

 

--/---

 

Jiyeon loved flowers. Back in her hometown, she took care of her own little garden. It was such a pity leaving it alone to die. Her mother was never the flower type, she didn't like taking care of flowers. To her, they were always a burden.

When she woke up the morning she knew she had a lot of time. She dressed up slowly and had her breakfast in peace. Pulling up her hood she went outside. Yesterday she had seen where she could buy flowers from. She had some money from her savings and she bought herself a few flower pots. Her favourites were tulips, the yellow ones.

She placed the pots in the flower stands. She carefully looked at them all, watering them. She smiles, satisfied with herself. Taking care of something always made her feel better.

Like every morning today was also sunny but windy. Jiyeon was getting used to it. As she was cleaning the roofto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter