Chapter 36

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 36

 

"You're constantly checking your phone. Is there a reason?" Rian never left her phone from hand as she kept on checking for a message from Hyun Soo. She was startled when she heard her partner's voice. They were doing a photo shoot for the drama today, but now they were having a small break.

Even tho she was thinking about Hyun Soo she still was doing a great job. She felt horrible for scaring the staff and the other actors that day when she blanked out. She promised herself to work even harder.

"I'm waiting for a message, but I'm not sure if I'll receive one too." She looked up at YuKwon and showed a slight smile. She was sitting alone in a corner until he came. He really was different. He was very kind and caring. 

"Then why don't you send another message to make them feel bad for not replying." He chuckled at her.

"That's a good idea actually." She nodded at him. "I'll definitely do it after we finish work."

YuKwon nodded his head. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Of course. I'll feel better and better as time goes. There will be an interview after the shoot?"

"Yeah. People got really curious about the drama." YuKwon said and then they both went inside to continue the photo shoot.

YuKwon was definitely right about people being curious about the drama. Even Rian's friends seemed curious especially JB who even had doubts.

"What do you mean you don't know what to expect?" Ailee asked loudly at JB. The four friends were once again in the practice room practising a choreography for an upcoming competition.

"I mean Rian has no experience with acting yet she got the main role. Same with YuKwon-ssi, he hasn't acted." JB said confidently. "It seems like an experimental drama for me."

Nana and Ailee huffed in frustration. "You're basically saying you have no hope in Rian and the drama." Nana narrowed her eyes.

"I think he's just jealous. I mean, Rian probably likes YuKwon." Siwoo said calmly looking at the girls. He basically pointed out they should tease JB.

" Right. She was pretty excited to start." Nana said. She kept looking at JB who managed to hold a poker face.

Ailee leaned to Nana's side and whispered "She was at Block B's dorm the other day. She sent me a picture."

"Really?" 

In the end, they showed that one single picture to JB who then got up and left the room. It was obvious that he didn't like that fact.

"I don't like to think that he may like Rian in a romantic way," Nana confessed. Ailee couldn't help but nod. It wasn't that JB was a bad person, but he always became too obsessed. It wasn't going to end well.

"It may be just brother like feelings?" Even if Siwoo knew it wasn't true he wanted to comfort himself with lies.

 

--/---

 

"You look horrible." 

That was just another way of saying that you obviously haven't slept at all the night before.

"I know." Hyun Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter