Chapter 53

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 53

 

The next day Jiyeon was finally at home. Not her real home, where she lived with her mother. But the dorms where she lived with Ailee and JB. The place she felt comfortable, loved and being taken care of.

JB and Ailee looked after her really well. They made sure she rested most of the time. When it got dark Hyun Soo always came to visit her for a few hours. Both Ailee and JB became used to Hyun Soo. With each day they found more things to talk about, they became friends. Seeing them getting closer, Jiyeon couldn't be any happier.

She wished the rest of Eye Candy would visit her, however, they had more and more schedule each day because of their hot debut. However, they called her often between interviews, music broadcasts and etc.

Moreover, Jiyeon and SooAh exchanged numbers. They chatted at times and became friends. Both Hyun Soo and Ji Hyuk were happy to hear that - their girlfriends were friends. On the other hand, HaJin and KyungJong were enjoying the attention from the many girls they gained as fans. Do Il, however, was rather shy and just focused on practising more and more and improving himself. He realised he wanted to study as well.

It seemed like everything was going perfectly fine. Things were so well as if it was a dream. But outside of what Jiyeon saw and felt, rather different things were happening.

 

--/---

 

"Sign this." The CEO of the company said sternly as he handed a paper to both Nana and Siwoo. "One your signature is on this paper you are free to do whatever you want as your parents pay off the debt your actions caused."

Nana looked angry. She stood up and grabbed both her and Siwoo's paper and tore it in pieces. "You can't do that!" She spoke up. Siwoo made her sit down as soon as he touched her wrist.

"Of course I can. You and your parents signed the contract when you arrived here. It was written that once you do something forbidden such as running away you will be fired immediately and in return, you will pay back an amount of money." 

Nana started trembling, tears forming in her eyes. Siwoo put his hand over hers to comfort her at least a bit.

"Don't act innocent, Nana. The reason why you are signing this contract now is only you. If you hadn't made Siwoo run away with you things could have been so much different. But you messed up. Instead of being up on stages and making people amazed, now you will be known just as a fool. Such a pity. But not only that.. you messed up Siwoo's life as well. Now the poor boy has to work to pay back the money. He doesn't have rich parents to back him up." The CEO's words became more and harsher.

Nana looked up at Siwoo. She couldn't believe the words she just heard. Didn't Siwoo have parents? What about the people she met? "Siwoo-ah, what is that moron talking about?" She almost burst out in tears.

"Watch your words, Nana. The people you met are not his real parents. They are just people who had to take care of him. Now at that age, he is all alone." 

Nana couldn't believe it. She couldn't trust anything anymore.

Siwoo grabbed another copy of the contract. He signed it quickly and got up from his seat. "I will take my things from the dorm and leave. I'll pay back as soon as I can, I won't run away." He said with his head down and walked out of his office by himself.

Nana wasn't stable. Everything was upside down.

"You better work with him, at least to pay off your guilt, ok? He could have been even more popular with JB in time, but you ruined it."

Nana just stared blankly. She signed the contract and left as well. She just didn't want to accept the reality she was facing. Everyone blamed her only. No one heard her out. She wasn't wanted. She didn't feel worthy as well.

She was on her way to the dorms as well, to get her stuff and leave, when she heard cheering. Her gaze turned towards t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter