Chapter 58

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 58

 

It was another day in the Roommate house.

“Good morning everyone!” Shin and Mino greeted loudly. They were roommates and both of them woke up the latest. 

“Ah, I slept so well.” Mino yawned and then smiled widely. “I smell something delicious.” He bit his lip walking towards the smell.

Hyuna threw a pillow at him. “Don’t appear so creepy. Rian is preparing breakfast.” She chuckled but got hit on her head when Mino returned the pillow. 

Tia chuckled while watching them glare at each other. 

“Don’t copy their actions, it's a dangerous task,” Shin muttered while walking past her. Tia only chuckled.

“Everyone woke up, right?” Sunny asked. Tia nodded, while the others seemed to be focused on their own business. “Where are Taehyung, Hyun Soo and Daehyun then? I see everyone but them…” she muttered out loud.

“They are in the kitchen. Last time I checked, Daehyun was trying out everything Rian made, Taehyung was actually helping out and Hyun Soo was just watching them.” Tiffany explained while looking at her phone.

Sunny sighed. “We will never work out.” She muttered to herself. “ I'm in my room, call me over when breakfast is ready.”

 

On the meanwhile, in the kitchen Rian was really struggling to keep up with the three boys surrounding her. Daehyun was asking if the food is ready every minute and tasting before things are ready. She was sure he already ate half of the dishes she prepared.

Taehyung was trying to help. He actually asked if she needs something – like clean somewhere or prepare something. Hyun Soo however was the biggest disaster. He would bump into her and quietly ask if she is cooking something Ji Hyuk taught her or things like that. 

“Give her some space guys!” the black knights arrived – Shin and Mino. P-Goon was next to them too, but he was quiet. “We won’t get to eat breakfast if you don’t stop bothering her. She is obviously too shy to even ask you to leave her alone.”

Rian couldn’t deny that the words were true. She would be already ready if she was working my herself. But she didn’t want to be rude, since it was expected to spend some time with them.

“I'm sorry.” Taehyung and Daehyun apologized after getting ‘scolded’. But Hyun Soo didn’t even do that too. When the boys gave him judging looks he just lifted his shoulders.

“I did nothing wrong. I was just observing the process.” He muttered. “You never know, she may accidentally put in sugar instead of salt. It would taste horribly and would be such a waste.”

“I would cover it up for Rian noona if she did so.” Taehyung smiled widely. Rian chuckled at his words. He was such a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter