Chapter 12

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 12

 

 

Hyun Soo was really frustrated with himself. He knew that he shouldn't have treated Jiyeon that way and now he regretted it. Her disappointed face didn't disappear from his mind. He had a lot on his mind. He just couldn't help but over think everything. He did it because he cared but still it was a flaw he wished he didn't have.

Laying down on his bed his mind full with thoughts he felt like losing it. Recently he was like that, thinking and thinking. He wanted to make things perfectly right with Jiyeon so he messed up a lot.

Then out of the nowhere, Ji Hyuk's questions appeared. How did music become his dream? Why? He never thought about it. To him it was natural. It all started with some guitar lessons he had with Ji Hyuk. Then the rest of Eye Candy appeared and they had one dream.

The answer was right in front of his eyes, tho. It was all because of Ji Hyuk. Hyun Soo had a special place in his heart for him. He was precious and Hyun Soo didn't want to lose him as a friend. That's why he tried his hardest so they were always together.

Thanks to their friendship Hyun Soo now had a dream - to do music. Even now there were times where he practised until late so he was good enough. He gave his all for music and their friendship.

Now that Hyun Soo knew what he needed, he wanted to help Jiyeon. He wanted to be like Ji Hyuk. He wanted to give her inspiration, make her want to fight for what she wants. That way he could have her next to him and they can fight for their dreams standing side by side. He wanted someone to lean on, someone to make him stronger but also protect him when he's feeling weak. He wanted her. He wanted Jiyeon for himself only.

 

--/---

 

Things were complicated for Jiyeon too. It was Hyun Soo who made them like that for her. One moment he would smile at her and take care of her, the other moment he would look coldly at her without any feelings. It made her sad, but also scared.

She was too young to know about love. She only knew rainbows and flowers, to her love meant warmness, happiness and such things. She didn't know and didn't want to experience the sad, hurting and painful love. But do we have control of fate?

 

--/---

 

The next day followed. Jiyeon was feeling tired, not because she didn't sleep well it was because she had to face Hyun Soo. She didn't know what was going to happen but she wasn't prepared for anything.

After getting ready, she went outside. Only Hyun Soo was waiting for her. He didn't hear her come out so he was looking down on his feet. Suddenly his eyes followed down the street to notice another pair of feet. He looked up to see Jiyeon, standing still in front of him.

"I'm sorry." He said gently, walking towards her.

He was sorry because he shouldn't have acted that cold. Because he was feeling something strong for her. He hoped she felt it too.

Jiyeon slowly nodded at him. She didn't know what she was supposed to say or what to. She only knew he was apologizing for his moods.

"Let's go to school." She muttered.

"No school for today. Sorry!" He grabbed her hand and held it gently yet in a strong way.

"What do you mean?" She looked up at him terrified

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter