Chapter 6

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No More Dreams

Chapter 6

 

As Jiyeon walked in the halls all she heard was Eye Candy and their concert today. She didn't think they would be such a hot topic. She only heard about them when ByungHee asked her to the performance. She had no idea how they looked or what they sang. Nothing.

Even tho to her they were new, they had some girls falling for them and praising them. They were those who were spreading the news about their performance. Thanks to them the boys will be able to earn money.

"A few hours left!" Hyun Soo said as he checked his clock. They didn't go to school today. Instead, they got ready for their performance. Currently, they were at Ji Hyuk and ByungHee's house practicing.

" We're ready! We will blow the others!" They cheered together. They had confidence.

 After more practicing, it was time to leave. They were performing in an underground place and had lights and such stuff ready. 

"Let's call Jiyeon. After all, we invited her!" ByungHee said going toward her house.

No one said anything. Their leader had already knocked on her door.

Jiyeon was half asleep when she heard the door. Getting up and rubbing her eyes she opened the door. However, after seeing ByungHee her eyes grew wider. The poor girl still wasn't used to the fact having this guy lives right across her.

"Hello! We're going to the performance!" He grabbed her wrist and pulled her a bit.

"What? No! I'm not even dressed!" She made a step back. Then she realized that she actually didn't mind going to the performance.

"You're fine!" He pulled her out, closing her door and dragging her with him.

Jiyeon, in some jeans and a sweatshirt, with messy wavy hair once again felt out of place when she saw the boys. They were dressed in ripped jeans, some nice t-shirts, their hair looked fluffy. They even had makeup!

They all looked at her.

"What's with her?" Hyun Soo asked.

"I didn't let her get ready! It's nothing, right? Let's go!" And with that ByungHee dragged the girl with the others following behind.

 

 

--/---

 

Jiyeon didn't think she had expectations about tonight but when she saw the boys who she came with start playing on the platform she was shocked. She didn't expect that. She never ever gave any thoughts about them being something else than a gang. And now they appeared like freaking rock stars in front of her.

She felt stupid. From the way, they had dressed she should have at least have some thoughts about them, but no.. she was ignorant.

But no matter how ignorant she was about them before, she couldn't be like that anymore. This moment they were shining under the spotlights. They were playing and singing confidently. They looked happy. The way Jiyeon saw them was a whole another thing. She was lost for words to describe the feeling Eye Candy gave to her.

She wasn't watching them from the crowd. She was in the corner of the platform. She was the closest to them that moment. In her eyes, they were glowing. She just couldn't take her eyes from them. Also, this was a first for her. She has never been to a live performance, she barely talked with boys. This new city made her experience a lot of things honestly and Jiyeon slowly began to realize it.

Another thing was that Eye Candy actually had a lot of fans. By a lot don't think of some huge crowds such for idols. People actually came to watch them and the boys made some money from that. They weren't much popular, they didn't have a company or anyone to support them. It was all them who made this possible. Music was their life, not only a small dream.

After their performances, it was already dark outside and Jiyeon wasn't sure she could find her way back alone.. so one thing was left - to wait for Eye Candy.

" Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter