Chapter 47

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 47

 

Yerim threw away her phone after reading the article about Hyun Soo and Rian. She angrily bit her lip as she looked around her dressing room. They had promoted for some good while, but no one ever said they look good together. Why didn't anyone notice the way she looked at him? Why wasn't anyone on her side?

She walked over and picked up her phone. She unlocked it and went to her messages. All recent messages were from HaJin. She's been ignoring them for a while. Maybe if she got close to HaJin.. maybe Hyun Soo can change his mind and heart.

Without a second thought, she dialled his number. "Hello? HaJin-ssi? Would you like to meet for a lunch?"

HaJin was always desperate for Yerim's attention. Her invitation felt like the best thing that can happen to him. He had no negative thoughts about her. So he immediately answered with a 'yes' and asked when.

"Today? After a few hours in the nearby restaurant to your company." After agreeing she hung up. He's so stingy, but I must pretend I enjoy his company, Yerim thought to herself. However she was too blinded to notice the reality.

HaJin wasn't stingy. He was just filled with so much love and affection - after all he had only noonas around him. He was caring for his friends and family. He was in love with Yerim and he only saw her good points. To him, she was like an angel, a good person. HaJin owned a pure heart.

That's why he was so excited for the lunch with Yerim. She wasn't just another woman for him. He saw her as something more. He most definitely didn't deserve to get his heart broken, especially from her.

"Thanks for not rejecting my invitation. I realise it was so rushed." Yerim smiled at HaJin after they bowed to each other and say down.

"It's alright." HaJin beamed at her, totally. "I feel honoured actually." He said sweetly.

Yerim giggled fakely as she covered with her hand. "Don't say such thing. I thought we're really over that." And they chit-chatted for a while and Yerim managed to get the point to Hyun Soo. "How's your band doing? I heard something about Hyun Soo dating?"

Even if HaJin was head over heels in love with her, he never gave off about his friends and their personal lives. "Really?" He asked loudly then laughed. "He didn't even tell us. Hm.. who is she?"

 Yerim was confused, 100%. "You don't know?" Maybe they aren't that close, she thought. "Didn't she like Rian-ssi?" Yerim still did a great job pretending, she didn't care about Hyun Soo and Rian. She was nice.. for now.

"That's for fame, Yerim. Isn't it." HaJin laughed, pretending. He wasn't turning his back on Jiyeon and giving her away. She meant a lot for all of them.

"Of course." Yerim smiled, but this time it gave off a bitter feel. "She's isn't that great anyways." She laugher out loud.

HaJin looked at her for a while, his smile fading. He tried to think something positively, but it didn't feel right. Maybe Yerim wasn't what he thought she was.

 

 

--/---

 

 

"Rian-ah, the President calls you to his office this afternoon," Ailee said to her when she saw her walk in the dorms. "Oh, and where were you all night?"

Rian just smiled and shook her head. "Just, here and there."

"Ooh, it must have been fun. Look at your smile." Ailee smiled and patted her shoulder. "That's the Ria

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter