Chapter 51

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 51

 

 

"How can you even come whenever I need you?" Jiyeon smiled as soon as her eyes met Hyun Soo's. She ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you."

Hyun Soo only smiled with his arms around her. He felt proud of himself because now he was keeping his promise to be with Jiyeon always when she needed him. Once they broke the hug Hyun Soo took out his backpack and let it fall on the ground. "I brought some blankets. I felt like we will spend the night talking."

Jiyeon only nodded and watched as Hyun Soo took out some blankets and placed them on the ground. Then he sat down and motioned for her to do the same. "I will keep you warm so you won't get sick. Come here." 

Unlike her boyish self, Jiyeon giggled and sat next to him, letting him wrap his hands around her. This position was so comfortable, so usual for them. So perfect. "Now that you're safe in my arms, pour your heart out."

Jiyeon only wished it was this easy. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Why weren't any of the thoughts in her mind weren't coming out as words?

"Hey.. hey. It's just me." Hyun Soo took both of her hands in between his to warm them up.

"I know.. you're the most important person to me. That's why it's hard." She whispered only.

"Does it have something to do with me?" Hyun Soo was surprised obviously. When they spoke on the phone she mentioned only her group and Eden.

" I want to tell my friends about us." She said quickly but Hyun Soo managed to understand it. That surprised him even more. It was so out of the blue. "I know it's so sudden, but things happen and I am such a liar to my friends. I have Too many regrets already."

Then Hyun Soo realised that Jiyeon has been thinking about this for some while. Somehow he managed to feel Jiyeon's heart and understand her thoughts.

"Nana and Siwoo left, they ran away. Once the CEO finds them, they will get fired. That's what basically happened, that's why I want to tell Ailee and JB about my real self. We are really close and I feel like I'm betraying them."

Hyun Soo nodded. He was right, Jiyeon indeed has been spending so much time thinking about confessing. At some point it was going to happen, it was Jiyeon after all. She owned a pure heart, she couldn't keep lies in there.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" Jiyeon asked him with teary eyes. She had finally spoken those heavy thoughts and she wanted Hyun Soo to make her feel better like he always did.

"Tell them, Jiyeon-ah. Whatever you want to tell them, do it. Eye Candy and I are always beside you. I'm sure Ailee and the other one will accept it somehow sometime." Hyun Soo didn't mind the idea of Jiyeon's friends knowing about them, because Jiyeon seemed to trust them enough by now. But JB or 'the other one' as Hyun Soo called him.. he still couldn't trust him. JB once made his feelings for Jiyeon obvious to him and since then nothing changed his opinion about him.

"It's okay then?" Jiyeon innocently asked.

Hyun Soo planted a small kiss on her forehead. "Of course, as long as you're happy. They have earned your trust, then they are worth it."

Jiyeon nodded and closed her eyes, leaning on his chest she let herself rest for a while. Once she confesses to Ailee and JB, she will be even happier, she was sure. She just had to wait for the right time to talk to both of them.

 

--/---

 

Meanwhile JB was coming back to the dorms after talking with the CEO. The news about Nana and Siwoo had surprised him, but at the same time he felt relief that they were together and hopefully feeling happier than ever. He really wished them truly happiness. When he thought of them, to his mind came Rian. But then again she was always in his mind - when he woke up in the morning, when he listened to music, when he practiced, when he fell asleep. Always.

He knew she saw him only as a friend. His mind accepted it, but his heart couldn't accept it.. not just yet at least. It was hard for him to see her every day but not even dare to hug her. He even felt uncomfortable looking at her after what he did to her some time ago. He would never forgive himself if Rian didn't talk to him like before. So close, yet so far.

As he walked he noticed some lights coming from the park nearby. It was uncommon it took his attention. Not many people were allowed to be in here, not many even actually wanted to be around here especially at that late hour.

His eyes were already adjusted to the darkness, so when he got a little bit closer, he immediately noticed Rian and the boy he hated so much - Hyun Soo. They were hugging each other, their smiles obvious to anyone who dares to stop and see. The nightmares JB had so many times, now were a reality he had to face.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter