Chapter 49

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 49

 

After discussing what to do between themselves, Eye Candy just followed their CEO back to the company. It wasn't their time yet.. the witch aka the CEO made them realise they couldn't disappoint their parents and even the few people they gained as fans.

Without complaining they started working for their debut. They had to do well. For a moment they all had forgotten their dear friend ByungHee. And the words of the CEO somehow brought memories of ByungHee to them.

Even if they disappointed their parents, they couldn't let ByungHee down. Their crazy leader who took care of them in the best way. Now they practised and worked hard with ByungHee and their dream in mind.

Ji Hyuk and Hyun Soo both were deeply in love and they were sure they could give up this life in an instant. However it also wasn't that easy either. They felt attached towards something. They maybe didn't want to escape with their loved ones - that wouldn't be fair. At this moment they both knew that they had to talk to SooAh and Jiyeon.

It was especially nerve wracking for Hyun Soo. He and Jiyeon have been going through a lot of hardships together. They didn't want to let the other one escape again. They wanted to live happily. They deserved it, but somehow it wasn't that easy. More and more hardships were waiting for them.

 

--/---

 

"I finally get to see you. Hey." JB smiled when he saw Rian walk around the company at night.

Rian returned him a small smile. She actually fell asleep after talking with her mother and now felt a bit better. She's been overworking herself mentally. 

"How are you?" That one question actually surprised Rian and at the same time made her feel better. She made a few steps towards him and then looked at his eyes.

"Shall we go to the rooftop again? We can talk there." And that surprised JB. It's been a long time since Rian felt close to him and spoke so calmly and with a soothing voice.

After a few minutes they were already sitting on a bench on the rooftop. Both of them were dressed warmly so they didn't even care for the cold weather. Sitting in a decent distance they glanced at the city.

"I never expected you to invite me to talk." JB started talking first. It almost felt awkward to be this close to the other and actually talk honestly.

Rian left out a small laugh. Both of them felt the same way. "It's been a long time since someone asked me how I was. It almost felt weird." She covered and giggled - a habit she could never break.

"But you didn't answer it." JB reminded her.

She turned towards him, her expression rather serious from before. "I don't know." She slightly pouted, but then smiled. "People want so much from me, but they don't even ask if I have anything left to myself. It's strange."

JB could see how sad she was especially from the smile she had on her face. Rian had the habit to smile lightly and make herself cover up the pain she felt. JB wanted to comfort her, maybe put a hand over hers.. or even a small pat on the head. But he was scared. He couldn't find himself being so close to her. 

"Will they hate me if I stop favoring all of them. I don't want that. But at the same time I don't think I can actually continue like this." She sighed deeply and then looked up at the sky.

JB didn't say anything, he didn't do anything either.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter