Chapter 55

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 55

 

“Finally, some time alone.” Hyun Soo mumbled as he wrapped his hands around Jiyeon. He breathed in her sweet perfume and closed his eyes. “Why can't we spend every day together, just like how we did before?” 

Jiyeon was enjoying Hyun Soo’s embrace, it felt even hard to talk. “I guess, we grew up.” She chuckled. “But, even if it’s only a minute with you, I enjoy it fully.” She whispered.

“Now who is being cheesy?” Hyun Soo laughed. They broke the hug and gazed at each other. Even the cold weather did not bother them. “Give me your hands.” He grabbed her hands and put them in his coat’s pockets.

“I remember how cheesy you were before. Did Ji Hyuk scold you?” Jiyeon smiled at him. Teasing him was always a nice way of showing her love.

“He is cheesier than I am. You should see him with SooAh!”Hyun Soo immediately spoke up. “But, I think I am a better boyfriend. Like, there aren’t many handsome guys out there.”

“Obviously you don’t look around,” Jiyeon muttered.

“And you do?” Hyun Soo raised an eyebrow at her.

Jiyeon nodded. “Of course. It is a part of my life style. Idols are pretty handsome in my opinion.” She said while keeping an innocent face.

“Yah! Don’t you dare look at other guys anymore. You have me.” Hyun Soo pulled her in a hug. At this moment, both were thinking how to spend more time with each other. Both of them knew they had new assignments such as “Roommate”, but they did not dare tell the other. Just think how happy they will feel when they see each other in the house, living together without hiding.

 

--/---

 

“Are you already preparing your bags?” Ji Hyuk walked in Hyun Soo’s room.

Hyun Soo was putting random clothes from his wardrobe to the bags. Tomorrow he was moving in the “Roommate” house.

“Yeah. I'm leaving tomorrow, did you forget?” Hyun Soo answered between works.

“No. I just thought you would leave it for last minute. This isn’t like you.” Ji Hyuk chuckled.  Hyun Soo narrowed his eyes at him. “I don’t know how you will live there. You are so unfriendly.”

“It is not like I wanted to leave. Our lovable president, the witch, put me in.” Hyun Soo muttered. “I couldn’t even tell Jiyeon. Ah, what will I do?”

“Why didn’t you tell her? What if they make you ‘flirt’ with some girl in the show. Jiyeon may misunderstand it.” Ji Hyuk said. As expected from a leader, he was considering many things.

“I know that. If I saw her getting close with a male I would flip too.” Hyun Soo sighed.

“But then, it's Jiyeon. Unlike you, she has a brain in that pretty head.” Ji Hyuk again tried to lighten the mood with some jokes, but his friend did not respond quite well. “Okay. I am leaving you alone. But it's not like you can hide it forever.”

Hyun Soo knew that too. However, he hoped, maybe just maybe if Jiyeon had too much work like always she won’t notice him.

 

--/---

 

On the other hand, Jiyeon also was packing her stuff. Ailee was helpi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter