Chapter 57

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 57

 

Roommate – Idols Special

 

Finally, all of the Roommate members met each other and started getting to know about their likes and dislikes. It was like their first day at a new school. Even if the faces were familiar, it was hard to approach someone.

“Ah, Tiffany and I have been talking so much already. It's really tiring, we aren’t your leaders, you know?” Sunny spoke up once again to make the others communicate.

Tiffany lightly nudged Rian’s side, making her look at her. “Why don’t we select a leader? Someone who will take care of us well? Like manage our money or organize us overall?” Tiffany offered.

“I don’t think we know each other well enough to decide on that,” Rian muttered quietly. That’s what she thought, but actually, all of the members agreed silently.

“Then let's all write our own names and we will draw out a person who will become our leader.” Mino gave his idea.

All of them wanted to feel less burdened, so picking a leader was the best choice. At the same time, the girls thought it would be a chance to get close with all the members. They were here to make friends after all.

Once they all wrote their own names, they put it in a bowl. After a few rounds of rock-paper-scissors  Hyun Soo won. He was going to draw out the leader’s name. he put his hand inside the bowl and started messing the small papers. 10 pairs of eyes were watching him.

Finally, he picked out a paper. It was between his hands and he was about to announce the name.

“And the victim… chosen to be our leader is…?” Shin playfully said to lighten the serious expressions of the members.

“I think the person who becomes the leader will hate Hyun Soo oppa,” Tia muttered to Rian who was sitting next to her.

“he could have picked his own name, you know? That’s a possibility too.” Daehyun added. Rian and Tia nodded their heads at the same time. Both of them hoped it wasn’t them.

“Read it already, Hyun Soo hyung.”Taehyung called out. “just look at Rian noona and Tia.” He pointed out.

“Noona?” Rian placed her hand in front of . She definitely wasn’t used to being called that.

“Are you blushing for real? Are all of your fans oppas?” Mino laughed, while Rian slowly started glaring at him.

Hyun Soo noticed that brief moment of intense eye contact between Rian and Mino, he couldn’t be more displeased. After taking a deep breath he looked at the paper.

“The leader is …” he spoke normally then out at once he shouted the name. “Rian!” it actua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter