Chapter 41

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before the chapter I just wanted to say RIP EunB. Today I heard that she's passed away. I don't know much about her or Ladie's Code, but that doesn't mean I'm not sad. That just proves that we never know what tomorrow will bring us.

 

No More Dreams

Chapter 41

 

"Rian-ah, it's time to watch your drama! We've prepared food." Ailee and Nana came in her bedroom and called her over the living room. Tonight they we're airing the first episode of her drama.

Rian shook her head and went past them. "I'm going to the company. I have to practice the dance for the song with JB." She said, clearly showing her annoyance.

"I don't know how CEO came with that. This isn't his style." Nana commented. Ailee couldn't agree more. 

"Whatever. I must go. Watch it and tell me what you think." Rian showed a small smile to them and after pulling her hood up left the dorms. She was walking slowly, showing no interest in the duo with JB, but at the same time dancing always made her heart flutter.

"You can't practice on your own." She suddenly heads JB's voice and turned around. She was almost in front of the company already. JB must have been following her.

She sighed and then spoke up. "You again. Well, I think I can do well by myself."

"You wouldn't want to disappoint anyone, right?" He patted her shoulder and went inside. Rian followed close behind him til they entered one of the practice rooms. She put her backpack down and took off her sweatshirt. 

Then they both started stretching and warming up. From her side, she looked at him. If only he hadn't changed, she would have enjoyed being a pair with him. She remembered how he danced as if he owned the stage as if he's born for it. He inspired her when she saw him dancing like that and suddenly her passion was alive.

Then he became rough, he trapped her. Everything turned from a dream into a nightmare. Their friendship, that meant a lot to her, fell down and broke apart. Now she could barely talk to him without getting angry. She wasn't like that. She also changed.

After practising again and again they laid down the floor drenched in sweat. They both just stood there in the quiet room.

"Do you hate me?" JB asked without looking at her.

She didn't know the answer. She slowly opened her eyes and slightly turned to look at him, who kept looking at the roof. "I don't hate you JB. But maybe you hate yourself?" She whispered, but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter