Chapter 39

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 39

 

Jiyeon looked at her reflection in the mirror as she touched her chin. JB had made hurt her so much that a bruise had formed on her chin. Last night she remembered how she cried herself to sleep, but today she didn't have that option. She carefully covered the bruise with makeup and exited the bathroom.

"Are you okay, Rian? You never take that long." Nana asked, concerned about her since she even came late last night.

Rian nodded and put on a fake smile. Even that hurt. "I'm fine, I just had to make my make up better since we won't have a makeup artist on the photo shoot set." She lied smoothly.

"How come? That's unacceptable." 

"It can happen. I think I made a pretty good job." Rian winked and after getting her bag she left the room. Once she made a step out of the room, her smile immediately fell. Faking was too hard and tiring. She didn't want to be like that. But her life required always showing a happy face, even to her friends.

She put on her headphones as she walked towards the exit until someone grabbed her hand and pulled her into a corner. Her eyes widened when she saw it was JB once again. His eyes were full of regret and were red, he probably cried as well.

He was about to speak up but Rian smacked him across the face. She didn't even want to look at his face, so she turned her head slightly. "Fix yourself and don't talk to me if it isn't necessary." She spoke coldly and left him standing. She had slapped him really hard that even her palm felt as if it's on fire. But she did it. She was full of hate now. 

JB stood there for a while in the corner, staring at nothing. Tears were falling down his face and he felt numb. He had lost his mind last night, he shouldn't have kissed her. But at the same time, he thought she overreacted. He was going to get her talk to him. He was going to make her forgive him.

 

--/---

 

"Why don't you just record an acoustic version for one song of hers. That'll bring even more fame to Eye Candy before even debuting." 

Their CEO kept on mentioning Yerim. It drove Hyun Soo crazy and it was too much that it even made Eye Candy slightly annoyed. However they tried to look more positively at things. Especially HaJin who was in love with Yerim, or the one who he thought she was.

"No. I don't want that." Hyun Soo was sure about his answer. He wasn't going to give in, especially to someone who insulted Jiyeon. He left the CEO's office and headed to their dorms. It felt like everyone was against him, he was so frustrated because of Yerim. 

"Oh, you're back? What was it?" Do Il asked as he came from the kitchen.

Hyun Soo sighed and sat down on the sofa. "She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter