Chapter 43

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 43

 

"Hyun Soo-ah? What are you doing here?" Hyun Soo's mother asked when she saw him enter the hospital. Ji Soo has been sleeping since Rian and JB left, so she wanted to drink some coffee to keep herself awake. It was unavoidable. Every night she didn't sleep, just in case Ji Soo woke up in pain. But she couldn't help but fall asleep through the day.

"I came to see my sister, can't I?" Hyun Soo mumbled. He sounded irritated, but he couldn't help it. everytime he wanted to come, his mother told him there's no need. Instead of coming he should focus on his work - his mother told him.

"She's sleeping. Does your manager know you're here? Go back, Hyun Soo-ah." His mother spoke, trying to send him away basically.

"Mom, I'm here already. Let me see her at least." He pleaded.. He really didn't understand why his mother didn't let him see her.

But in the end, his mother gave in. "Just a few minutes, Hyun Soo-ah." And she showed him the room. When Hyun Soo saw his sister, he really saw that she wasn't well. She was sleeping so soundlessly and her skin didn't look fine. In such a young age, she was facing this. Life was unfair.

"Told you shouldn't have come." His mother whispered as they both sat down near the bed. "But she really is getting better. Especially today she was rather well."

"How come?" Hyun Soo asked in a crooked voice. His eyes were wet already, he couldn't bear seeing Ji Soo like that.

"She was sleeping about noon and I guess I fell asleep watching her. When I woke up, the nurse had given her the medicines so when fell asleep again, but she had brought a couple here. I greeted them and sent them away, but the nurse told me that Ji Soo was rather willing and just better that she saw them."

"A couple? But do you know them?"

"No. They were out your age, dressed prettily. They're probably really rich. That doesn't matter tho.. she was really happy, the nurse said."

Hyun Soo nodded. He was too concentrated in his sister he didn't spent another moment to think about the couple his mother spoke about. After watching Ji Soo for some more time he got up.

"Oppa?" A weak voice came and he faced Ji Soo who had opened her eyes. Hyun Soo immediately sat on his seat and smiled at her. Long time since he had heard her voice. "You came finally." She smiled as well.

"Of course. Sorry for being so late." He held her small hand gently as he her hair lightly.

"Pretty unnie was right. You really came." Ji Soo mumbled to herself, however Hyun Soo didn't miss that out. Next to him, her mother mumbled something, meaning the couple that came today.

"Who is that pretty unnie you talk about?" He asked his sister.

"Remember that poster we saw in the mall one time. There was a really pretty unnie there. Her name is Rian." And with that Hyun Soo's heart stopped for a moment. "I saw her here today and JB oppa was here as well. She came here and talked with me. When I said that because of work you can't come, Rian unnie said you will come." Ji Soo smiled widely.

"They are famous?" Their mother asked out loud. "I thought they were a couple."

"No no. Rian unnie and JB oppa are just friends. They're like a family." Ji Soo innocently explained to her mother, as Hyun Soo stood silently. "Oppa, unnie was really pretty in real life and she's so nice."

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter