Chapter 3

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 3

 

It was just another day of school. Jiyeon pulled her slightly wavy hair in a ponytail and after checking herself in the mirror she left for school.

As she walked she remembered Junho. She got goosebumps just with the memory. Then she remembered seeing Hyun Soo and giving him the milk. A stupid smile formed on her lips. How was that possible? She just met them yesterday, but they managed to leave an impression on her.

They are a gang! She reminded herself. Because if she didn't remind herself that she might become friends with them and she couldn't let herself do it. She hated gangs with every inch of her body.

As she walked she heard some noise and out of curiosity she went closer to check. She saw Hyun Soo and Ji Hyuk walking together. They were laughing and soon KyungJong, HaJin, and Do Il appeared.

Jiyeon went a bit closer to hear what they were talking about. Her actions didn't have any logical explanation or a reason, she just did it.

"Where's ByungHee?" Do Il asked.

"He left earlier saying he had things to do." Ji Hyun said as they started walking again.

Scares of being caught Jiyeon hid behind a big tree and just as they were in a good distance she let herself breathe again.

"It's rude to eavesdrop." A voice suddenly said.

"Oh, you scared me!" Jiyeon screamed when she saw ByungHee when she turned.

" So what did they say?" He asked her coming closer.

Jiyeon took a step behind. "What do you mean?"

"You listened to their conversation. What did you hear?" He came close once again, staring right into her eyes.

"Nothing, nothing really!" She said loudly, shaking her head furiously. She knew she was guilty.

ByungHee laughed at the girl. He put his hand on her head making her stop shaking. Jiyeon looked at him. He was really tall. "I won't tell anyone about that if you tell me your name."

"It's Jiyeon." She said quietly and then bowed, making him chuckle. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to listen to them.."

"You can go Jiyeon-ah. Your secret is safe with me." He patted her head, giving a wide smile. 

Jiyeon stared at him in shock. Then she realized herself and walked away without a word. She could hear him laugh as she walked tho.

That's why you should never be curious, she thought.

 

--/---

 

"Where were you?" Ji Hyuk asked as his friend came in the classroom.

"Nowhere." He said, smiling. He was looking at Jiyeon, who was writing something on her notebook, her long ponytail was falling over her right shoulder exposing her back.

"Why are you staring at the new girl and smiling!" Ji Hyuk said sternly. He had to admit, his friend looked really creepy that moment with his wide smile and eyes with black eyeliner.

"Jiyeon." Was ByungHee's only answer.

"Yah! You creep!" Ji Hyuk patted his friend's shoulder but still couldn't stop him from being creepy.

"What's wrong?" Hyun Soo turned back to see his creepy looking friend. "What's wrong with him?" He asked Ji Hyuk, who pointed at Jiyeon.

 Hyun Soo followed the direction and saw her. He instantly frowned. "Why is he watching her and smiling?"

Ji Hyuk only sighed and shook his head. 

Hyun Soo turned and sit normally as he watched Jiyeon. He narrowed his eyes. Why was ByungHee thinking about her? His friend wasn't one to get impressed like that. She was nothing. They got impressed with women with nice bodies, who knew what they wanted. Not some high school girl like her.

He just saw her yesterday and she managed to annoy him. He still couldn't get how she did that. And the way she surprised him yesterday? He wanted to erase that moment from his memory.

 

--/---

 

After the embarrassing moment from the morning, Jiyeon didn't dare to turn around. She felt as if she was going to die if she made eye contact with him. So to avoid that she just wrote random things on the last page from her notebook.

Today school was quieter. Jiyeon didn't go out to the halls when there was a break, she didn't stay in class if she was alone. To say it shortly she didn't want to face Junho in any way. Even tho she knew she could defend herself against him if he was with his friends she wouldn't be able to do much. Honestly she didn't want to go that far on angering him.. or anyone.

It was lunch already and the class was empty. Sadly it took Jiyeon a while to realize it and as soon as she did, she left the room with her stuff. She was wandering around the halls when she noticed Junho and his group of friends coming from the hall end.

She wasn't sure if he had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter