Chapter 25

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 25

 

"I can't believe we will debut like in two weeks!"

"We all worked hard!"

"We still don't know if that work will pay off."

And such things were heard in the practice room shared between HershE and Eden. Recently they were even busier and stressed since their debut date was set and coming soon. They forgot about everything and focused on their debut. Jiyeon wasn't an exception. She didn't text with ByungHee for months. Now only Rian was here - working hard.

"Rian-ah. Don't worry, you worked the hardest! Out work will pay off." Siwoo patted her head like a big brother and smiled at her.

" Don't do that. Nana will kill me." Rian joked looking at Nana.

" Yah!" Nana laughed and playfully hit her arm, making her winch in pain. "You could be an actress too." 

"Yes! An acting-dol." Ailee supported.

" Let's just become idols properly." JB said, seriously.

" It's not like you won't enjoy seeing her in dramas." Ailee frowned at him.

"It's not like I don't see her every day." He answered back at her.

"And like that, the stress disappeared." Nana laughed with the others.

 

 

--/---

 

"What do you mean she became fake?" ByungHee asked Hyun Soo who seemed really angry for some reason. It was late at night and he came to the house shouting how Jiyeon became fake. His words didn't make sense.

"I saw her in the shopping centre. There was a huge poster on a shop's window. She was dressed up fancily, had too much make up, she was posing with girls." Hyun Soo said in one breath as he walked around.

"You make things sound so weird, Hyun Soo-ah! What is it exactly?" Ji Hyuk said loudly making him stop moving.

"She became an idol. She'll be debuting soon." He said. For a moment everything became quiet. None of them looked at the other.. they didn't move. Well, Ji Hyuk was waiting for ByungHee to say something incredibly insane to lift the mood but that didn't happen.

ByungHee was thinking, he realised that was the reason she didn't text back anymore. Maybe she had too much work, she probability was doing it for her mother. It was possible. But anyways he couldn't find anything to say and calm Hyun Soo.

"She left us to become some puppet." Hyun Soo muttered.

"She was her mother's puppet anyways." ByungHee commented.

"But she was with us. I gave her my love, but I guess she wanted the love of many. I wasn't enough."

"We all know that you're speaking nonsense right now. Stop it. You only hurt yourself like that Hyun Soo."

 

But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter