Chapter 7

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 No More Dreams

Chapter 7

 

 

As soon as Jiyeon left after eating, the boys started with teasing Hyun Soo. They were making kissing noises, feeding each other and then laughing like crazy.

Of course, Hyun Soo was all flustered because of it and that made everything funnier to his friends. At midnight they all left for their houses. They were all happy, but still tired so they left quickly, however one of them managed to notice that the lights were still on in Jiyeon's house. You already guessed who, right?

Jiyeon also wasn't sleeping. It was past midnight however she was too much in business she didn't notice. She was drawing posters about the café so maybe more people would come. Although her eyes felt heavy she didn't think about stopping.

The posters weren't such a big deal but they were many. Jiyeon thought they could help a bit at least. It wouldn't hurt trying. That's why she did posters until she saw that it was already 3 a.m.

She quickly changed into her pajamas and fell asleep like a rock. She was doing her best here and her mother didn't even bother to call her to ask if she was doing okay. Jiyeon remembered how she promised to make her dreams come true, how they both could have a better life. Since the age of 8 Jiyeon grew up with her mother talking she didn't need a father or a man by her side. Now Jiyeon was left even without a mother. She needed her.

 

--/---

 

The morning came fast once again. The streets were filled with people which lead to noise. Although Jiyeon tried her best to ignore all the noise from outside, she just couldn't. She had no choice but to wake up. Looking at her clock she saw it was almost 10. Even it was this late she still felt like sleeping a bit more.

With a small frown on her face, she gave up sleeping and stood up. She untied her hair and after grabbing a brush she went outside. She closed her eyes when she stepped outside.

She still wasn't used to the sunlight this morning. Then without opening her eyes she pulled her hair on her left side and started brushing it slowly.

After brushing her hair a few times she decided to get inside and make some more posters. She knew she wouldn't be able to give them to people but for next week she should be ready. As she was about to close the door she heard a yell from outside.

"Yah! ByungHee give it back!"

Jiyeon being her curious self, decided to check out what was happening. She looked down and saw ByungHee on a bike and KyungJong behind him shouting at him.

"Don't act like a kid!" KyungJong said glaring at his friend.

"You're young, you can run!" And with that ByungHee rode away.

Jiyeon smiled. Things like that she had never experienced but she didn't feel sad. It was never too late, right? Now that she knew they weren't a gang and after last night she thought of them as friends.

Then Hyun Soo appeared in her mind. That boy was a mystery. He was handsome, everyone saw that. But Jiyeon believed he had much more inside him. She had known him for so little, talked to him like two-three times, but she saw him in different lights. He wasn't only a pretty face and an icy-gaze. 

Jiyeon still didn't realize she was often thinking about him. She wanted to solve the mystery he was. She w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter