Chapter 8

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 8

 

Junho, now for 20 minutes was following Jiyeon. From her workplace til now, he kept a safe distance between her. He knew she wasn't aware of him and it made him smirk. He was a prideful guy and Jiyeon had managed to bruise it for him. He held grudges against her, he knew at school she avoided him, he knew she was scared. Being his sadistic self, he enjoyed making her scared. And now he wanted revenge.

He didn't have anything in mind. He wanted to see her scared looking eyes filled with tears. He was so confident with himself. Just with imagining her eyes he smirked.

With each step he made he realized that Jiyeon was slowing. The time had come. As he walked closer to her he was able to hear what she was listening. He was about to put his hand on her shoulder and pull her to him when someone grabbed him by his neck.

Junho was dragged away and now he couldn't see Jiyeon.

"What's that you want?" Ji Hyuk pulled him by his collar. He was glaring.

"It's nothing to do with you! Now leave!" Junho freed himself from his hands and pushed him.

Ji Hyuk came closer to him and pushed him down on the ground. "For your own safety don't come around here anymore!" He glared at him then left him.

However, anger and need for revenge grew bigger in Junho.

 

--/---

 

Jiyeon still unaware of what happened continued her walk home. Ji Hyuk had already caught up with her and slightly poked her shoulder. It gave Jiyeon a small heart attack. She turned around with big eyes and pulled out her headphones.

When Ji Hyuk saw her scared expression he couldn't think what would have happened if he hadn't stopped Junho. "Hey, neighbour." He waved awkwardly.

"Hey Ji Hyuk-ssi?" She wasn't sure how to act with them. She was so awkward and insecure all the time and it was hard to overcome it.

"Ji Hyuk oppa will do better." He smiled at her, as he patted her waist slightly to continue walking.

A blush appeared on her face from the small action. She didn't say anything while walking. She used to have a lot of Oppa's when she was little but she grew up isolated. Now she had no one, well, only Eye Candy who was still awkward with her. Actually, it was she who was awkward to them, but she believed it was mutual.

"What are you doing this late outside? It's not the safest place exactly." Ji Hyuk asked.

"I'm out from work. Honestly, I was in deep thoughts so I didn't even realize how scary it was outside." Jiyeon laughed slightly at herself. She always did that. Sometimes when she can't stop the tears, she'd start with a laugh then the tears would follow.

"You should have someone by your side. You have Eye Candy now. You should use us." Ji Hyuk said after sending her home. Then he himself entered his rooftop room.

Jiyeon didn't say anything to him, he wasn't even waiting for an answer in the first place. But Jiyeon felt really happy and warm inside. You have Eye Candy. She had someone and knowing that made her feel better.

Changing into some pajamas she sat down on her bed. Opening up her notebook, she silently read what she wrote last time. 

Things had already started changing and she was aware of it. So she had to let her dad know about it.

 

Hey Daddy,

 

I didn't write to you recently,

I know. Sorry. 

I've been trying to get used to school and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter