Chapter 52

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 52

 

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was whiteness. She closed her eyes and questions rushed into her mind. What happened exactly? Where was she? Why did she feel weak? And many more.

"Jiyeonnie, you woke up?" Jiyeon opened her eyes slowly and saw Ailee smiling over her. 

"Yeah.." She whispered. "What happened?" She asked. She suddenly remembered how she confessed to Ailee and JB. Now that JB was absent she realised that he didn't forgive her at all.

"You fainted while we were talking on the rooftop. I just spoke with the doctor, he said you caught a cold, but with a few days resting you will feel much better. He especially mentioned no schedules, practices or anything. Just resting." Ailee explained slowly, like a caring mother. She indeed looked worried over Jiyeon.

 Jiyeon only nodded. She knew she wasn't going to 'just rest' for a few days. That wasn't possible for her.

"Also we didn't tell the company yet, well, only manager oppa knows. Also, we signed you as Park Jiyeon. Otherwise.."

"Yeah.. otherwise there would be cameras, our CEO and of course my mum." Jiyeon rolled her eyes as she spoke bitterly. But then all this time Ailee only said Jiyeon, not Rian. She really felt thankful towards her. "Thank you for not turning your back on me. Thank you for being here with me now. Thank you for not leaving me alone. Just thank you so much!" Jiyeon closed her eyes, as some tears started to fall down her pale face.

Ailee's heart broke as she watched Jiyeon lay down the hospital bed and cry. In order to make her feel better, at least one bit she chuckled softly. "You never will be alone Jiyeon. Even now, it's not only me who's here for you. JB came along as well and Hyun Soo-ssi as well."

"He is?" Both Jiyeon and Ailee knew that she meant JB. Honestly, Jiyeon was really worried about JB's reaction. She cared for him, he was a really dear friend. She didn't want to lose him.

Ailee nodded and at the same moment the door of the room slightly cracked open. She immediately looked there and then again turned to Jiyeon with a smile. "Looks like that someone came to visit you as well. I'll get myself something to eat then." Ailee waved at Jiyeon and as she was about to leave she whispered to JB "Think before you speak!"

JB only walked in without replying to Ailee. He faced Jiyeon with a poker face. He felt weird for looking at her. In front of him stood the girl he fell in love with, but that girl didn't feel like the same girl. With just one name he couldn't look at her the same way. Once he heard her confession he knew deep inside that Rian was gone. Along with Rian his love also had disappeared.

 Ailee warned him to think before speaking. Heck, he's been thinking of what to speak ever since Jiyeon fainted. He still didn't know what to say.. his mind was a mess.

"Do you hate me?" JB heard a soft voice and looked up. A pale, fragile looking girl watched all of his movements. That girl could never be Rian.

 JB didn't answer immediately, instead he kept on looking at the girl. If it was Rian, she would have never let anyone see her so weak. Rian was strong and had massive thick walls around her. She didn't let anyone take care of her, no one was allowed near her heart.

The girl he now watched was Jiyeon. A rather ordinary girl. That girl didn't have thick walls around her to protect her. No, this girl allowed people to see all of her so they can protect her instead. This girl needed people to take care of her. This girl was real. And she showed how much JB's words mattered to her.

"I don't hate you." JB finally answered, however, both of them knew there was more to tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter