Chapter 23

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 23

 

You know how people say time heals everything? Does it wash the pain from yesterday? Well, if you ask both Hyun Soo and Jiyeon they will say it's just a bunch of lies to comfort the person. Days, weeks passed since they were separated and they both could feel something bleeding and aching inside. However, they both were trying to ignore the pain - they overworked themselves.

 Hyun Soo changed his drunken nights to sleepless night practices with his guitar. The coffee became his next best friend. On the other hand, Jiyeon was practising hard for their debut with Nana and Ailee. Now she had another name - Rian- no one ever called her with her old name. And with this new name a new person came to life.

When practising, talking with Nana and Ailee or JB and Siwoo, Jiyeon was gone. It was all Rian. She was confident, she worked hard, she was ambitious. This girl was just like how Jiyeon's mother wanted her to be. Rian didn't think of Hyun Soo at all. But the time right before she fell asleep Jiyeon was back to herself. She missed Hyun Soo, played his voice mails, and she didn't lose contact with ByungHee either. It was one or two messages a week, but it was enough.

Both Hyun Soo and Jiyeon found something so they could pretend they were okay without the other. Eye Candy knew it was all lies. They saw Hyun Soo fake smiling at times or he just didn't smile at all. When they were performing or even practising they realised that with every time he became better and better, but his dark circles were growing as well.

But with Jiyeon no one ever noticed anything. They only knew Rian and the Rian they knew had no problems to talk about, she wanted to become successful. She was friends now with Nana and Ailee but never was as close as they were to each other. Rian didn't seem to care about close friendship either.

As time passed the three girls became just as close with the duo JB and Siwoo who formed Eden. They were frequently practising together. In this company they all knew each other, but after all HershE and Eden were together since the beginning and they were going to walk together till their debut.

 

--/---

 

It was 2 am. That's when Rian felt tired and decided it was time to go and get some sleep. She was practising alone for three hours since Nana and Ailee left earlier to rest. Rian didn't mind being alone. 

After taking a cooling shower and drying her hair Rian went to bed. That's when Jiyeon woke up. She checked her phone, there was a new message.

"We have a performance tomorrow. The same place at the same time just like your first time. Come to see him. He won't know. - ByungHee."

 Jiyeon took a deep breath. She closed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter