Chapter 50

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 50

 

"Nana, we can't run forever. Once they get a hold of us, it's over. For us and for Eden and HershE. We can't hurt them like that!" Siwoo spoke calmly to her as they sat on the train. They just kept taking trains all day long.

"It's over for Eden and HershE? Yeah, right." Nana huffed as she rolled her eyes. "Don't you see it. He doesn't need us anymore. It's all JB and Rian now.. he doesn't care." She said looking at him in the eyes. She had lost all faith in them.

"Do you seriously believe in the words you say? They are our friends."

"No. They were.. not anymore. They don't care as well. All of them are too into their lives, to notice we've been suffering." Nana said confidently. No one could change her thoughts.

"You're wrong, Nana. They were next to us as we lived. Don't you remember Rian and JB visiting me every day? Don't take them for jerks." Unlike Nana, Siwoo believed in his friends and he treasured them. 

"If they were our friends, they should have been here with us right now. I don't see them supporting us." She muttered, looking through the window. "They betrayed our friendship."

"It's not like you said anything to them. Stop blaming them, we are the ones who left them alone. They are suffering now because of us."

"Suffering, yeah right! More likely making money and having fun trying to replace us."

"This isn't the Nana I fell in love with. What happened to you?" Siwoo asked as he leaned closer to her. He meant each word he spoke.

"She's gone because you don't care anymore about her." She muttered.

Siwoo sighed but wrapped hands around her. Maybe Nana was just stressed. that's why she acted like that.

 

--/---

 

"We came Mr President. What did you want to talk about?" Ailee asked the moment she walked in with Rian. They sat on the couch facing their CEO.

" Where is JB?" The CEO asked them back, instead of replying.

Ailee looked at Rian meaning she should answer. "Well, yeah. JB has been practising til now and he said he will come as soon as he showers." Rian answered quickly.

The CEO didn't suspect anything and continued talking. "Your managers are preparing new schedules for you. The reason is that Nana and Siwoo ran away for some reason. Once they come back, they will be fired. As for you three, you are enough talented and well viewed, so there is no reason you won't do fine solo."

Ailee and Rian looked at each other. They couldn't think of anything to say, heck, they couldn't even think straight at all. Rian cleared quietly, then asked. "What do you mean they ran away without a reason? They are. " That moment Ailee slightly poked Rian's side.

"Please inform us whenever you contact them, President," Ailee spoke up and they immediately grabbed Rian by her hand dragged her out.

On their way out of the company, Rian was the first one to speak up. "You should have allowed me to speak.." 

"Yeah? And then watch you get scolded maybe?" Ailee asked back with a high voice. "We can't let him see we're on Siwoo and Nana's side. We must keep a clear image, Rian-ah."

Rian took a deep breath. "They didn't even tell us. why did they didn't speak to u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter