Chapter 10

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 10

 

 

Until the detention was over Hyun Soo helped Jiyeon with making posters. He often would draw some emoticons or things which he says look like animals. The most important thing was that he made Jiyeon laugh and smile. Even tho she didn't talk much, Hyun Soo didn't shut up to keep the mood good. Honestly, he hadn't talked that much in a long while.

"Thank you for helping me with the posters." Jiyeon smiled at him.

Hyun Soo insisted on walking her home. He said he didn't have anything to do at home and a little walk wouldn't hurt.

"It's nothing." Hyun Soo scratched his neck slightly.

 

Jiyeon was about to go up the stairs when he called. "Can I have some water? It's really hot now."

Some guy he was. "Okay. Come up." Jiyeon just said and climbed the stairs with Hyun Soo following behind. She put her bag aside when she entered and went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of water. "Here you go. Sit down where you find comfortable."

Hyun Soo looked around the room. It looked like Ji Hyuk's house, however, this one was a bit smaller. "Do you live by yourself?" He asked as he sat down on a chair.

Jiyeon had sat down on her bed and was looking anywhere but Hyun Soo. "Yeah, all by myself." She answered quietly.

Hyun Soo realised it was a sensitive topic, so he tried to lighten the mood. "It must be cool. You can go to sleep late at night, do whatever you want, eat everything. No one's here to say anything."

"Is that what you think? Even tho I'm free to do anything, I don't do much." She said truthfully.

" I can see it. You only study and work." He . "Don't you have anything crazy in your mind?" He asked her.

She looked up at him, after sighing she shook her head. "I don't. It's horrible right?"

Hyun Soo looked up at her with wide eyes. Such a beautiful young girl without having any dreams. "You don't have dreams? Something you want so much you can give anything and everything?"

Jiyeon laughed slightly. "I guess I don't. It's weird, right. I like taking care of flowers, I want to make the café better, but it's not my dream."

Hyun Soo noticed that this topic was also very sensitive and meaningful to her. "If you stick with Eye Candy I'm sure you will find your dream and also lots of crazy ideas."

"Is that a promise?" Jiyeon asked.

 

"Of course.Promise." Hyun Soo smiled back at her.

--/---

It was about midnight when Hyun Soo's phone rang. He wasn't asleep so it didn't matter. He looked up to see the ID. It was Ji Hyuk who's calling.

"What's with this call. It's midnight." He answered the phone. He talked as if he was irritated.

"What did you do after school? You never came around."

"I was at detention til the ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter