Chapter 44

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 44

 

Late night thoughts are the worst ones, aren't they? At night, in the dark room, as you just lay in your bed, you remember every single embarrassing moment, the mistakes you've made. All the things you could have said, could have done.. all the what ifs. At night it gets harder to be positive and light. The heart suffers.

Jiyeon is suffering tonight. All the words JB said keep on repeating in her mind, making her dizzy. She closes her eyes, but just can't seem to fall asleep. The memories come to her, instead of the dreams tonight. How her mother had left her alone in a new city, how Junho had bullied her, how she became friends with Eye Candy.. how ByungHee passed away.. how she can barely see them.

One word explained her thoughts now - DARK. It was tiresome. Then out of no where Hyun Soo messaged her wishing her sweet dreams.. That one single message was the light she needed in those dark thoughts. With a small smile on her pale face, she fell asleep slowly.

 

Meanwhile Hyun Soo was also in his room. Thoughts were filling his mind as he just laid down in his bed. Jiyeon, Ji Hyuk, his sister, their CEO.. too many thoughts that became a huge mess in his mind.

He missed being close to Jiyeon, talking with her face to face, or just gazing at her as she does something. He missed the days when he was at school. It was much easier then when he compares it to his present.

He also missed talking to Ji Hyuk, now that he refused to talk to any of the members. Hyun Soo was angry at him, but his heart couldn't hate his best friend. If only Ji Hyuk spoke to him, explained things.. maybe things wouldn't have gone this far and turn into a scandal of Eye Candy.

Then he had his little sister. His princess that he used to take care of and loved every minute of it. Now she was spending her days in a hospital, taking medicines God knows how often and misses Hyun Soo. But then, when he heard that she met Jiyeon today, he couldn't hide his smile. His sister has always found her pretty, but now she even knew that Jiyeon was an amazing person too.

He couldn't forget the CEO too. Eye Candy called her a witch and probably even she herself knew that. The switch wanted to play with them around and now they were ruining their friendship because of that. It wasn't only how she made Hyun Soo do a song with Yerim. It was how she didn't take care of Ji Hyuk and the rest of Eye Candy through this time. She only focused on whatever she found appealing to her. Cruel!

Then he just checked the clock. It was almost midnight, he was about to put his phone down when he just decided to send a text to Jiyeon. He wanted to make sure, she knows that he thinks of her before he falls asleep. How she appears in his dreams all the time... and with every day he wastes without her he becomes more and more desperate to open his heart fully to her and make her be with him for the rest of their lives. He wants that.

But just like Jiyeon he hasn't considered a lot of things. He now lives and dreams for Jiyeon. Dreams for the day they can start their happy ever after. He hasn't woken up fully yet, because he doesn't have someone like JB to wake him up to the reality he's a part of. Or maybe, Hyun Soo just blocks his ears so he can't hear the alarm clock showing the reality of the morning.

 

--/---

 

"Can you please give them to Siwoo.. you probably know what our CEO did.."

The next day in the early morning Jiyeon woke up and got dressed comfortably. She had talked with her manager that she wanted to meet Siwoo and Ji Soo as well. Her manager being Nana and Ailee's also knew what the girls have been going through.Even if he felt sorry towards Nana, he couldn't allow her meet Siwoo. But Rian was alright. So he was going to take her to the hospital, before their schedule.

Nana still smiled and laughed with her high pitched voice. She went out w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter