Chapter 13

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 13

 

 

Jiyeon and Hyun Soo walked as they pleased until they actually came to an amusement park. Jiyeon was really surprised when she saw it actually. She didn't think they'd go to one for real. That's why a huge smile was plastered on her face.

"You're that happy?" Hyun Soo laughed seeing her smiling like a child. Jiyeon nodded happily. Her eyes were shining while she was looking around. There weren't many people around yet but the park was open. "So which ride do you pick?"

Jiyeon pouted slightly. "Do we have to ride?" She wasn't one who enjoyed heights or fast rides. She hadn't experienced one and she didn't want to experience it too.

Hyun Soo looked at her, shocked. "What do you mean? We came here for the rides."

Jiyeon shook her head, then smiled at him playfully. "I came here for cotton candy."

Hyun Soo rolled his eyes. "Aish! You really know how to make me mad. Is this your dream?"

"Let's just sit here and then we will see what we can do." She slightly pushed him so he sat down. She took her place next to him.

"Are you having fun?" He asked her.

"Yeah. Of course." She answered without looking at him but she still was sincere.

"How can sitting be fun?" Hyun Soo huffed.

Jiyeon laughed and looked at him. "We walked, we enjoyed the good weather. Now we're talking and it's nice. I think it's fun."

Hyun Soo felt like smiling when he heard her answer however he wanted to keep the 'cool' image. "It's because you don't know real fun." Jiyeon just ignored it. She could hear through his words.

"Did you get any inspiration from today? From me?" Hyun Soo asked her directly.

She looked at him. "Is it supposed to be easy?"

"I don't know. Aish.. it's no good." He frowned.

"I didn't know you thought so hard about my dreams. Do you like me?" She asked cheekily.

A deep blush appeared on Hyun Soo's face. "Yah! I just said you make me mad! " He shouted. Jiyeon laughed covering her face with her hair. Hyun Soo saw it too and he was happy she couldn't see his embarrassed expression.

 

--/---

 

 

That day they had fun even without getting on any rides. Hyun Soo frowned to stay cool and Jiyeon smiled because she had someone by her side. They got closer and closer with every reply without realising.

That time Do Il was thinking hard about Jiyeon. Even ByungHee, their blunt leader, had realised that Do Il had some negative feelings for her. He couldn't help himself but frown and feel horrible when he thought of that day. The day he met Jiyeon's mother and how he later realised how Jiyeon had the power to hurt his friends.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter