Chapter 14

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 14

 

The next day Hyun Soo woke up with a smile on his face. He still had yesterday's memories in his head replaying over and over again. Last night when he closed his eyes, Jiyeon's eyes, her smile, her flowing hair appeared in front of his eyes.

She never stopped smiling yesterday. She was easy to talk to. She made him think of things he never noticed he had. He told her things he bottled up inside and he didn't even know why. Maybe it was because the feeling of safety she gave or was it because he remembered how he took care of her flowers. The more the thought about it the more reasons he thought of.

Today he was excited for school. He didn't even believe such day would come. How could he be excited for school? It seemed ridiculous, right?! But it was the truth. He wanted to see Jiyeon as soon as possible. He wanted to talk to her, because even Ji Hyuk felt distant at times.

Hyun Soo was one of the first people to enter the class room today. He was early. He went over Jiyeon's desk and saw a small note on it. He looked around, but no one was around. He took the note in his head. "Are you anticipating our meeting? It will come soon." 

That was written in the note. Who would put such thing on Jiyeon's desk? She was still new. People barely noticed her. At first the note didn't seem harmful, but the more he looked at it the more creepy it turned.

"Good morning."

Hyun Soo turned around looking shocked. Jiyeon was standing in front of him smiling brightly like yesterday. Her eyes looked a bit sleepy and she wasn't wearing any make up once again. Her hair was pulled in a ponytail unlike yesterday.

"What's that in your hand?" Jiyeon came closer to look at his hand making him take a step back.

Hyun Soo smiled at her and put the note in his back pocket. "It's nothing. Just some useless paper."

Jiyeon believed him. She nodded slightly and took her seat. She pulled out her books and then looked up to see Hyun Soo looking at her. She made eye contact with him but he just stared back at her. After a moment of staring Jiyeon just looked down. 

"I won." Hyun Soo laughed slightly.

"It wasn't a game for you to win," Jiyeon replied.

"Whatever." He just brushed it off. "You seem sleepy."

Jiyeon nodded, slightly yawning. She didn't do much yesterday when she got home. She went to bed early, but it seemed like she needed more sleep. You know, the more you sleep the more you want to continue sleeping.

"You can always sleep in class. No one notices anyways." He whispered in her ear smiling.

She frowned at him. "Such bad influence." Then she smiled slightly.

"It's fun tho. You seem happier than the first day."

"Of course. I've got friends now." 

It seemed like Jiyeon was glowing as she spoke about friends. Her eyes shined and her smile got wider.

"You've got me especially. Am I not awesome?" He smiled cheekily at her, exposing his dimples. 

"Your head is especially big." Jiyeon muttered smiling.

"Aren't you really smart." He laughed.

 

Fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter