Chapter 26

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 26

 

 

"Rian!" JB shouted behind her. "Where are you going again?!" 

Rian turned around to see JB running towards her. He was always next to her when she wasn't with Nana and Ailee. He stuck on her.

"Answer me. What is it this time?" JB asked again when he came next to her.

She smiled slightly. She was caught once again. Tomorrow was their first stage performance. Their managers kept on telling them about their tight schedule. She couldn't help but realise she won't even have time to think about Hyun Soo. She wanted to see him once.

"Are you going to take another risk for me?" She asked him, instead of answering his question.

JB smiled playfully. "Is it another performance?"

 Rian shook her head. "I just want to see someone from a distance.. you know, for a short while. Nothing interesting."

"This whole thing is interesting. But I'll come with you anyway since you may smile once again." He patted her shoulder then held her hand as they started walking.

Rian looked up to him a few times as they walked. She felt thankful and blessed.. it was a long time since she felt like that too. JB always told her that she was a mystery, but he was just as interesting as her. She just couldn't figure out why did he do everything for her.

 

--/---

 

Hyun Soo kept looking at his phone. The picture of Jiyeon and the two girls was on the screen. She was going to have a performance tomorrow. She was going to appear in front of many people who were going to stare at her. He hated that.

She didn't like strangers' eyes on her. She was shy and tried to ignore them. Why was she doing this then? 

Hyun Soo kept on thinking how different things could have been. They would be happy. She'd watch over him on his performances. Scold him when he doesn't want to study. He could take her to the amusement park when she wants to eat cotton candy and go back without even getting on a ride.

She would comfort him when he's down. He would help her with her flower pots. He would help her put in the café too. He'd braid her beautiful hair so it doesn't bother her. She'd play with his hair until he falls asleep next to her.

But all these 'would's didn't help either. They were like dreams that he couldn't even dream. He thought of them as useless. He didn't want to believe in a miracle that was them.

 

"Hey, Hyun Soo-ah." 

Hyun Soo looked up immediately when he heard a female voice calling him. But it wasn't Jiyeon. Instead, it was another girl from his class.

"Jiyeon gave up on you to become an idol. No one expected that. You must be feeling horrible now." The girl spoke again.

Hyun Soo took in a deep breath. He didn't want to hear those words from anyone else besides himself.

"She didn't seem that selfish. You treated her so well too."

"Ji Hye if I go out with you for today, will you shut up about Jiyeon." Hyun Soo hissed as he got up from his seat. Eye Candy looked up from whatever they were doing too.

Ji Hye smiled at him happily and grabbed his hand. "Let's go now then!" He dragged him out.

 

--/---

 

"How did you even find this amusement park." JB was amazed at Rian's direction sense. Even that night when she followed him she didn't seem to have any doubts about where she was going.

"Let's just stay here for a moment." She spoke softly as she sat on a bench. JB just followed her and sat down as well. Rian.. well Jiyeon actually was now looking right at the bench where they sat with Hyun Soo the first time they came. She was pictu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter