Chapter 31

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No More Dreams

Chapter 31

 

"Oppa, why are you sending me away? I thought we were supposed to be together today." Ji Soo pouted at Hyun Soo. After seeing the magazine Hyun Soo immediately bought it and called his friends. He took his sister back home since he was feeling angry just by reading the title.

"Ji Soo-ah, I promise we'll go out next time. I'll take you to the amusement park and buy you strawberry milk. You love them, right!" He ruffled her hair and smiled at her.

"Oppa, because of you I can't live without strawberry milk." The girl giggled. "You always buy it for me."

"Of course. Now get in and play with something." Hyun Soo patted her back as she walked in the house. Now he was headed to Do Il's place.

 

"What's with the sudden call?" HaJin was the first one to question Hyun Soo as he entered.

" Yeah! Weren't you supposed to be with your sister instead?" KyungJong added after him.

Hyun Soo ignored the questions as he looked around the place. All of Eye Candy were present except the leader ByungHee. "Where's ByungHee?" He asked. "Of course he won't be here. He probably already knows." He snorted.

"You're obviously angry! Tell us why." Do Il said as he came near him. Ji Hyuk was still silent but observed everything carefully. He already knew it was about Jiyeon. It was always Jiyeon.

"ByungHee didn't tell you already? Woah!" Hyun Soo laughed sarcastically. "Here. See it yourself." He threw the magazine on the floor.

KyungJong picked it up and noticed the cover. Without saying anything he showed it to HaJin who was next to him, then opened to the page the article was and started reading to himself.

After he read it he snorted and threw it back to Hyun Soo. "You probably didn't read it or even look at her properly."

Hyun Soo blinked a few times and opened to the article. Meanwhile, Ji Hyuk was eye talking with KyungJong wanting him to explain what he read.

"It basically says that Rian, aka Jiyeon, went to a café with an idol, but it wasn't a date or something. Apparently, they were going to start a drama so they went there to get to know each other." KyungJong explained.

"That's nothing. That's just her job, you know." HaJin shrugged it off.

"It also says she wore his cap. They must have something going." Hyun Soo hissed. He wanted to believe that but didn't want to either. 

"You're stupid." KyungJong said, making Hyun Soo glare at him. "You didn't even notice she wears your sweatshirt!"

"What?" The rest shouted in response. Hyun Soo once again looked at the picture. It was true. Jiyeon actually was wearing his sweatshirt. He clearly remembered she borrowed it from him but obviously never return it. He couldn't help but smile a bit. She hadn't forgotten about him.

"You really are stupid Hyun Soo-ah!" Ji Hyuk murmured too. His friend was easily controlled by his anger. His pride also got in the way at times. He was a confusing friend for sure.

Hyun Soo just let his head fall down. He knew he was stupid. Maybe it was all his fault in the first place. Maybe if he called her, she'd answer it. Maybe if he talked to her, she'd know his heart better. Maybe if he had tried he wouldn't be alone now. He envied how Jiyeon and ByungHee still probably kept chatting.

It was all his mind that kept messing with his heart. He imagined things the way he wanted them to be, but in reality, they were totally different. He wanted to blame Jiyeon for everything but he started opening his eyes to reality slowly.

Now it was finally time to get her back. Back in his life, in his embrace. However, he didn't have anything in mind yet. This time he knew he couldn't just do whatever. Now he had to think hard and make things right. He was going to do it. He had to.

He once didn't fight for her and lost her, and when he heard how ByungHee sees the new girl, he only remembers Jiyeon. How she always brightened his day with her light.

 Just wait for me Jiyeon-ah. I'll get you back.

 

--/---

 

"What are you doing, Rian-ah?" JB came in the practice room.

Rian was sitting in the far corner of the room with the script in her hand and her headphones were seen as well. She didn't even hear JB talk to her or walk towards her and sit next to her.

He smiled at how concentra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter