Chapter 27

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 27

 

That night Hyun Soo went home with guilt and sadness filling him. Hearing about Jiyeon from ByungHee was so different, because he knew he'd never lie when it comes to her. Hyun Soo had made her cry even without seeing her. He was an idiot.

He was playing her voice mails once again. He knew them all already. They weren't enough at the moment. He picked up his phone and dialed her phone number. After a few rings someone answered.

"Hello?" Her soft voice filled his ear. She whispered, maybe she just woke up. She apparently didn't know that it was Hyun Soo who's calling.

"Jiyeon-ah.." Hyun Soo whispered. He was so determined to talk with her, but hearing her voice so quiet .. it was hard to speak up.

"Hyun Soo?" She whispered on the other line. She wasn't expecting this. Hyun Soo didn't reply. He was just so concentrated on her voice with his eyes closed, he almost thought she was with him now. "I saw you today.. with a girl." Jiyeon suddenly said, her voice broke slightly in the end.

Hyun Soo opened his eyes. She really did see them. He bit his lip nervously, he was trying to gather some strength to speak up. But she didn't let him.

"You were smiling with her. Hope you're happy. You really moved on." She said. 

He could imagine her red eyes, with tears flowing down her cheeks. He could 'see' her just by her broken voice. He wanted to speak up, to tell that he was smiling because that moment he thought of her, but he couldn't say anything.

Jiyeon hoped he'd speak up. She wished he denied her words. But the silence was too much for her to take. "Be happy Hyun Soo-ah." She whispered and hung up. She turned her phone as well. Now she didn't have anything to hope for.

She got up and went to the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror she didn't like what she saw. She wasn't going to be the broken hearted girl. She had to be strong. After wiping off her make up she promised herself something.

That moment Jiyeon was gone. Only Rian was here. The broken girl was replaced with a fighter. 

 

 

--/---

"Rian-ah! We did great!" Nana and Ailee jumped up and down after their first performance. The three girls had their widest smiles on their faces. 

Rian nodded at them. "Let's watch JB and Siwoo." She winked happily at the girls as they went to the waiting room to watch them.

"They are doing so good!" Ailee watched them in awe. Rian and Nana laughed at her. "No! They are really cool."

Nana giggled. "We've seen them practice this so many times and you're impressed now?"

"They give off the superstar light already!" Rian smiled as well.

"But we do as well. We are awesome too!" Ailee made thumbs up.

"Of course we are."

"HershE fighting!" They cheered.

That day wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter