Chapter 29

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 29

 

 

"What is she doing here?" Hyun Soo hissed as he saw her walk in the room next to ByungHee. It was obvious that he probably dragged her here, but Hyun Soo couldn't help but be bitter about it. To him, she just brought trouble to them, but they kept on meeting her.

"Be quiet Hyun Soo." Ji Hyuk nudged him. The girl felt awkward being around them. She didn't even properly know them, but she was around them often somehow. It was ByungHee's fault actually. He was the one taking her along.

"Her name is SooAh." ByungHee introduced her. After a while of chatting, the boys except for Hyun Soo started getting along with her. She had a sweet voice, perfect smile and they kind of realised she was smart. They became friends.

The girl didn't mind it. Well, ByungHee freaked her out in their first meeting in a shop, but after more and more moments with his crazy smile and acts, she grew used to it. The other boys seemed normal, apart from when they got beat up by her friends' bodyguards but that wasn't the point. She also noticed how one of them didn't even talk to her and always looked coldly and harshly at her.

You probably guessed that this person is Hyun Soo. It was too obvious how he didn't like her. He didn't even want to look at her, but when he looked the girl was thankful that looks couldn't kill.

It wasn't because of something the girl did. It was all because of Hyun Soo. To him, that girl had too many similarities to Jiyeon. She appeared like a second Jiyeon to him and he couldn't take that. It wasn't her looks, but her character and how she just popped in their lives just like that.

Just like Jiyeon, first ByungHee got a hold of her. Dragging her around, talking with her and all. She was smart and was nice, you could see it from her smile. She grew used to Eye Candy too. All that reminded Hyun Soo of Jiyeon, as if it wasn't enough seeing her face everywhere.

 

--/---

 

"Rian-ah. Your phone is ringing!" Ailee shouted through the loud music. They were practising a new choreography for almost two hours. There was going to be a special stage for rookie groups and HershE and Eden were performing together.

"Who is calling?" Rian shouted back as she flipped her long hair back. She was all covered in sweat, actually, they all were, but she didn't like tying her hair when she practises.

Nana suddenly paused the song and huffed. "Just stop shouting."

"It's an unknown number." Ailee walked over Rian and handed her the phone.

 "Pick it up and we will do a small break." Said Siwoo as they all laid on the floor, tired.

Rian smiled at how they basically threw themselves on the floor. She sat down around them and picked the phone as she put it on speaker. "Who is calling?"

"Is this Rian from HershE, Glam Ent.?" An unknown voice spoke from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter