Chapter 35

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 35

 

"Things will get better."

Hyun Soo couldn't believe his eyes. As all of Eye Candy were in Ji Hyuk's house, looking down, not speaking he received a message. Without much expectations, he opened it and saw it was from Jiyeon. His heart started beating fast, but then he carefully read the message. Things will get better. She obviously meant ByungHee. But how could she know?

Instead of writing a reply he turned to his friends. "Does Jiyeon know about ByungHee?"

 Their hands turned in his direction. Only HaJin and KyungJong seemed surprised like Hyun Soo. Meanwhile, Do Il answered. "ByungHee has called her too. before even calling us."

"Why didn't she come today then?" KyungJong asked innocently. They all knew that Jiyeon and ByungHee were close like brother x sister. It didn't make sense if she didn't come while knowing.

This time Do Il stood silent. He didn't know more.

"I told her not to come. She's a celebrity now, why should we bother her." Ji Hyuk said as he looked around. His words were just excuses. He heard how she wanted to come, she was ready to put everything aside.. but no. Instead, she was told not to come and mess things up. He thought if she came, his friend was going to become a second thought. He didn't want that.

The others looked at each other silenced. None of them wanted to fight today or anytime soon. Even if Hyun Soo was annoyed so much, he didn't speak up at all. He looked at his phone, thinking of what to reply.. nothing came in mind. He only sighed. Maybe he shouldn't reply back. Maybe she only wanted to comfort him. He had doubts.. he thought he was going to bother her.

But it was the opposite. Jiyeon checked her phone every five minutes to see if he has replied. But it was always the same. No reply. Nothing. 

Now that it was 10 PM she gave up. It was tiring. Now she was back in the dorms. For some reason, it was really quiet. She didn't see Nana or Ailee in the room. She didn't heat JB or Siwoo's voice either. It was too different. In the end, she just put on her headphones and played music.

It was on random, but somehow all the songs that played made sense. All of them touched her deeply.. they reminded her of something. Soon they faded in the background as she fell asleep thinking of Eye Candy.

 

The next morning came by way too fast. Jiyeon opened her eyes and she faced 4 pairs of eyes looking at her. "Are you okay, Rian-ah?"

She blinked once. Twice. Right. She was Rian. "I'm fine. I've been resting a lot." She said quietly. Her friends didn't move their eyes from her.

Yesterday after talking with YuKwon she felt like talking with Nana and Ailee. She really wanted to pour her feelings.. but they weren't there. Now when they were in front of her, she didn't have that feeling anymore.

She had to admit some things to herself. No one was going to be beside her forever.

"You're healthy, right? They're treating you well?" Siwoo asked like a protective big brother as he put a hand on her shoulder.

Rian smiled slightly. "They all love me." She said in a higher tone.

"How could they not. Look at this beauty." Ailee pinched her cheek lightly as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter