Chapter 42

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 42

 

"Thanks for working hard." Was heard all over the studio after the recording was finished. Today Rian and JB recorded for next week since their unit was going to debut then.

After they both dressed up casually they went over the car and when they got in they saw Nana waiting for them. "CEO only lets me visit him if you come." She said.

Anyone would have guessed that she means Siwoo. Nana couldn't visit him for two days and she didn't like that feeling. Now, even if she had JB and Rian she could meet with him. When they arrived at the hospital Nana rushed to his room. JB and Rian just walked slowly, without looking at the other. 

They were cold like that to each other, but when they are on stage they always show the best they have. True professionals.

"I'll get us some coffee," JB said and Rian nodded immediately. He found his way to the cafeteria and Rian only made a few small steps around. She kept on puffin her cheeks. This week she didn't have any drama shooting and she kind of missed the crew. They were already close.

However, suddenly she felt someone touch her wrist, thinking it was JB she turned around asking. "You're back?" But instead, a small girl, dressed in a hospital clothing was staring at her. "Oh?"

"You're Rian right?" The little girl spoke quietly. She definitely looked tired, obviously, she's getting some treatment here.

Rian kneeled down to be at the same eye level with the girl and smiled at her as she took the girl's hand. "Yes, and what's your name?"

"I'm Ji Soo. I really love you, you're so pretty unnie!" The girl whispered. She was no other than Hyun Soo's little sister, but Rian didn't know that obviously.

"Okay, let's go to your room and chat there, eh?" Rian stood up but didn't let go of her hand. Then Ji Soo led the way to her hospital room. On the way, Rian texted JB that she's in another room and texted the number also.

When she and Ji Soo entered the room, Ji Soo's mother was sleeping - her head over the bed as she sits on a small chair near the bed. "That's mum. I got bored and didn't want to wake her up with watching TV. She's been awake all night." The little girl explained in a hushed voice.

Rian nodded. "Let's get you in bed. That way it will be the best." And with that, she lifted Ji Soo and put her in bed. Even if Rian looked slim and weak, she had trained Taekwondo so she was pretty strong.

"But unnie, are you ill too?" Ji Soo asked after Rian pulled a blanket over her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter