Chapter 59

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter 59

 

“Let’s be honest, we saw that coming. Two of them in the same program, living together for more than a month. It was bound to happen. A dating scandal, it's not much of a big deal.” Ailee mumbled as she looked through the many articles on the internet.

You probably guessed it right – Jiyeon and Hyun Soo were caught in a dating scandal. Pictures of them hanging out together, while holding hands got leaked out. With that many articles came up.

“I'm sure the producers of the show will be able to cover it along the company Presidents. It's no good if they don’t prepare a statement. Jiyeon is already pretty popular, she will get tons of hate if her dating confirms.” JB said.

It wasn’t much of a crisis. It wasn’t that unexpected either. Hyun Soo and Jiyeon were dating for a long while already and their feelings for each other were pretty obvious. Their friends were waiting for the news to pop up someday.

“How can they turn it over … I mean it really looks like they are dating. Even if they are really dating. Why can't they hide properly? Didn’t Jiyeon get her license already? Why isn’t anyone trying to help them out on dates?” Ailee was definitely more worried about Jiyeon. After all, she knew how Jiyeon is scared of all the hate she can possibly receive.

“The producers can say they were filming for the show. The picture isn’t big enough so people can be convinced that they may be filming.”

“I feel like, one day you will make be a company President and allow your artists to meet and cover them up. You will understand their hearts.” Ailee smiled at him.

JB shook his head. “Jiyeon and I are friends, that’s why I'm that way. My artists won’t be allowed to date, at least not until I'm convinced about their sincerity. “

Ailee rolled her eyes at him. “As expected, you are thinking about business.”

 

--/---

 

“Oh, my… Are you two really dating?” the roommate members asked Hyun Soo and Rian.

Hyun Soo looked at her. “Jiyeon-ah, what should we do?” he mumbled.

“Jiyeon-ah? Who?”

“My real name is Jiyeon, he prefers calling my real name. hope it won’t be a burden for you to call my real name?” Jiyeon bowed at them. “I'm sorry for lying to all the members for the past month and a half.”

“I knew they were dating.” Taehyung smiled widely.

“I kind of sensed it. They were extremely comfortable around each other.” Tiffany glanced at them. “You look cute together, but isn’t it early for you to be caught in a dating scandal?”  

Hyun Soo and Jiyeon both bowed at them.

“Don’t be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter