Chapter 11

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No More Dreams

Chapter 11

 

 

"Good morning, little dreamer." Eye Candy greeted Jiyeon as soon as they saw her.

Jiyeon was obviously surprised. She looked at Hyun Soo who was trying to keep a cool face, but Jiyeon saw a smile forming on his lips. She smiled at them.

"What's with that greeting today?" She asked.

"Let's go to school together, Jiyeon-ah!" ByungHee pulled her closer to him and put his arm around her shoulders.

Jiyeon's eyes grew wider and she pulled away the same second. She wasn't used to this kind of things. "Let's go then." She started walking in front of them.

"Sorry, Jiyeon-ah!" ByungHee ran after her.

Hyun Soo was behind them. He watched how he made her laugh and how he occasionally would bump into her.

"You're turning green." Ji Hyuk whispered to his friend.

Hyun Soo ignored him. It was true that he felt jealous a bit. It was he who said to walk her to school but now she was stolen by ByungHee. How did ByungHee always manage to be so confident?

"It was a nice walk. It was fun. Thank you." She said to them as they got in the class room.

"Friends don't thank each other for such things." HaJin pointed out. He winked at her and then sat down on his seat.

"However, you can ignore this friend," KyungJong said to Jiyeon, smiling.

Jiyeon felt comfortable with Eye Candy. It was the whole truth. They brought out all her happy moments nowadays. She sat on her seat and opened her notebook. She tapped on it while waiting for the teacher. It was boring already.

Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and saw Hyun Soo.

" I can sit here, right?" He asked her after sitting next to her. He took her notebook and started looking through it."You write very neatly." He said.

"Do you write at all?" She asked him.

He looked up to her. She was teasing him. "I think you want to get another detention with me."

And with that Jiyeon became quiet. The teacher soon arrived at class. He was picking students to do exercises on the board.

"Now, Park Jiyeon and Choi Junho on the board." The teacher called out.

When she heard Junho's name she stood frozen for a moment. She looked around the classroom to see him smirking right at her. It's class, he can't do anything. That's what Jiyeon wanted to believe. She got on the board and took a marker to write the exercise.

Junho was standing next to her. He was close to her, too close. He'd bump his arm to hers when he is writing or push her slightly. But no one said anything. It seemed like no one noticed them, maybe it was just that they didn't care at all.

After doing the exercise she sat down on her seat. She breathed out as she was holding it in for a while. She was obviously paler than before.

Hyun Soo noticed her pale face only. He didn't even look up to the board because he felt bored.All he did was stare at a spot and bite on his pen.

Little did he know, he'd actually regret it later.

"Go drink some water after class, okay?" He whispered to her. Jiyeon nodded slightly as she focused on her notebook.

The class continued without much happening. Right after hearing the bell, Jiyeon got up and went to the bathroom. She washed her face with shaking hands. When she looked at the mirror she saw Junho standing behind her.

"Long time no see. Have you been doing well?" He smirked at her as he stepped closer.

Jiyeon didn't say anything. She just hoped someone to come in so she can escape him. However, luck didn't seem on her side.

"You should take care of yourself. Eat well, sleep well, don't overwork yourself at a ty café." He said and then left the bathroom.

Jiyeon realised he knew her workplace. It gave her chills. What did he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter