Chapter 1

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No More Dreams

Chapter One

 

Being a new student . Especially if you were attending a school which was popular for its gangster like students. Jiyeon knew it all too well, however, she couldn't do anything about it.

Her mother had prepared her uniform and backpack with notebooks and textbooks. She gave her some pocket money and a small note where her new 'home's address was written.

Jiyeon was only seventeen and she had to go around a new city to her. She wasn't confident with herself and she definitely wasn't sure how safe this school area would be to her.

She looked at her phone. It was around 8 am, her mother had already left to their hometown where she worked. She assured her she left enough money to her, that she had prepared her clothes and stuff in her home and also found her a part time job.

Jiyeon almost felt as if her mother kicked out. She didn't believe she was now living in a totally new city, studying in a school where who knows what qualification the teachers had and she still didn't get the chance to see her own home.

Jiyeon was now in front of her new school. She was wearing her uniform - a white shirt with long sleeves, black skirt, a red tie. She put on knee-length black socks and sneakers. Her long brown straight hair was tied in a ponytail.

As she took a breath she walked in the school dorms and headed to find her timetable and classroom. She could feel people's gazes burning holes on her back, she could hear them already talking and making up stories about her. Her legs were trembling as she walked, she felt as if she'll fall if she made another step. But she continued walking.

 

"There's a new girl in our school!"

"Really? I bet she's just another brat who was sent!"

"I heard she was kicked out from her school!"

"I saw her! She's hot!"

"Nice! What's her name?"

Ignoring people's talking she found the secretary's room and got her timetable. Her classroom was 2C. It was on the second floor of the school. For her surprise, she found it very fast. She got in the room with the teacher.

"Class! Stand up!" The teacher shouts for her surprise, however, the class didn't pay attention. After a few more attempts the teacher managed to calm the class. It truly was a shock to Jiyeon. It's not like she went to high-class schools but this was not what she expected.. at all.

"You have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself."

"I'm Park Jiyeon. Nice to meet you all." She introduced herself quietly. All the students were watching her and whispering to each other. Without waiting Jiyeon found herself an empty seat and prepared her stuff.

"Woah, she is well mannered."

"She looks mean."

"She'll be mine."

Jiyeon heard all that. She felt out of place, she couldn't help it.

"Six students missing!" The teacher called.

"It's just ByungHee and his gang!" One of the students said.

"Them again?" The teacher sighed. Jiyeon really believed they were a gang. "And they are not a gang!" he added a moment later. With that everyone besides Jiyeon burst out laughing.

To be honest, Jiyeon felt a bit scared and unsure. She wasn't used to that kind of environment. However, as the lesson continued she didn't think much about it.

Lunch time came fast. No one came near Jiyeon and she almost felt thankful for that. She had brought some snacks for herself and she ate them quietly in the classroom by herself.

She was in her world when she heard someone call her name. She looked up and saw a guy since he knew her name she guessed he was from this class. Now she wasn't alone in the room, this guy and about five guys, probably his friends, were here sitting behind her.

"Finally got your attention, Jiyeon-ah! I'm Junho. Let's be friends!"

He smirked at her. He was filled with confidence and cockiness. He also gave out the creepy vibe to her, the way he looked at her, the way he put his hands on her desk.

"I'm eating. Can you leave me alone?" She asked him, not meeting his eyes. His friends were already commenting her.

"Where did your manners go, girl?" Junho's fake sweet voice had disappeared. Instead, it was replaced with annoyance.

"It must be a crime to be this stupid. Now leave." She hissed as he left. She regretted the way she talked but she didn't want to be anyone's toy.

School finished for today without anyone bothering her. She was tightly holding the note and looking around for her house or whatever it was.

She was walking for two hours. She wasn't really good with coordinations, but she didn't have any other options. Her legs felt heavy with every step she made and she was hungry.

She decided to ask someone who looked at least a bit not creepy. In the end she managed to find her place, her new home. It wasn't a house, nothing close. It was a rooftop room. When she got inside, everything was placed neatly. Her clothes were organized, some books were placed on a small desk. It was better than nothing, it was enough.

Jiyeon wondered how did her mother manage to do that and when. She found another note on her desk. She guessed it was her work place's address.

After changing in some T-shirt and leggings, she put her uniform neatly on a chair. Then she went to check if her mother put something for her to eat. She had a small fridge and some cupboards in her kitchen it seemed. She checked the fridge, there were some soft drinks, milk, chocolate, eggs, yogurt and a few more things.

The cupboard had some instant noodle packs and Jiyeon decided to stick with them. She prepared herself only a half pack and ate it. She felt weird inside.

As she ate she couldn't help but pout, her lips were trembling. As she thought about her situation now, her new life she felt sad and couldn't control her teary eyes.

She scolded herself for being weak. If she acted that way how would she deal with school?

She wiped her tears and then cleaned her face. After cleaning and ordering her backpack sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter