Chapter 33

No More Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No More Dreams

Chapter 33

 

"What's this?"

"I wrote a song for the competition." ByungHee answered and gave the paper to Ji Hyuk and the others to check out.

After only one glance Hyun Soo turned to him. "How can you write songs so well?"

ByungHee pulled him by the collar and whispered: "I know my heart well so I just write down my thoughts." He then pushed him slightly and smiled at him.

Of course, ByungHee was always open about his feelings for anyone. If he liked you he'd show you his affection and you'd know it even if he doesn't say it. If he doesn't like you he wouldn't want to be with you. It was simple with him. He wasn't fake. 

Hyun Soo immediately knew this song was about SooAh - the new girl. He definitely didn't look at her with hate now, but still wasn't close to her. He just respected how his friend likes her. Also, he's thankful how that friend helps him with Jiyeon. 

These few days were messy. It was all Jiyeon in Hyun Soo's head. He couldn't wait for the next time when he was going to see her and surprise her. She definitely had become more beautiful. It wasn't the makeup. It was the expression she had when their eyes met. Of course, love had the power to make people more and more beautiful.

"You guys start learning it. I'll just go around for a walk." ByungHee got up from the place and after putting on a sweatshirt he left.

"He's probably going to meet SooAh." HaJin said then moved his eyes to the music sheet. Hyun Soo slightly smiled to himself imagining the lovesick expression on ByungHee's face but then saw Ji Hyuk's face. He blankly looked at somewhere but he sure had heard what HaJin said.

"Let's just start practising." Ji Hyuk said at them and took the music sheet.

"Isn't it a bit late to go to the practice place. We may get kicked out." Do Il said. He was right. It was about 9 pm and people definitely would report them for the noise.

"Well, then let's just go for a walk. We can discuss the song outside."

 

--/---

 

"Are you tired?" YuKwon approached Rian and sat next to her. They had to film til late and no one could complain about it.

Rian slightly shook her head. "Thanks to the filming I came to love coffee." She laughed quietly, looking at the cup of coffee in her hands.

YuKwon nodded at her with a slight smile. "It's not good for your health, but you already know that." 

Rian looked at him. "For a moment I thought my friend spoke." She chuckled. "Would you like coffee too?"

YuKwon shook his head. "No need. My eyes are still open."

"How much more are we supposed to wait?" Rian asked him then looked around. The staff was definitely looking busy preparing.

"About 15 minutes probably. Maybe you should take a quick nap." He patted her shoulder. Rian was really tired and no one would have missed that obvious fact. However, she didn't want to admit that to herself. "Your phone is ringing." YuKwon pointed her phone.

"Oh?" She looked to her side. It was her old phone and when she took it in her hand she saw ByungHee calling. A smile appeared immediately and she picked it up. "Oppa?" Her voice was filled with happiness.

" Jiyeon-ah." A cracked voice came from the other line. It was slightly breathless too. Rian's smile fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter