Caffeine | I wish you

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang walked into the school with Eunkwang like usual. And of course without fail, the fans were swarming them. They never felt tired to come and get some time to be closed with the idols which Kikwang really can't understand it. Eunkwang always made a good way to prevent the active fans got Kikwang's actual feeling. Still, until today, Kikwang can't liking the attention. After some time stopped at a place, Eunkwang politely refused them and pulled Kikwang away. Kikwang sighed when they're out of the crowd.

"Thanks, Eunkwang." The guy smiled. Kikwang exhaled.

"Yo, De' Phantom." The two turned. Ilhoon and his friends stepped closer, walking together with them. To see them, the two knew they're just crowded by the active fans too. Ilhoon smiled to Kikwang. "Liking the attention now, dude?" Kikwang shook his head.

"Still learning." Kikwang answered and smiled to the other MIB members.

"Ouh, shee. I thought when you two came back to school, we won't bugged by the fans or at least lessen." Minhyuk said. Eunkwang chuckled and so do Ilhoon. Minhyuk pouted. Eunkwang placed a hand around Minhyuk, making the leader flinched a bit and blushed.

"Well, so you know, beautiful. We don't take your fans and be grateful for that. Guess, you have a loyal fans then." Eunkwang winked to Minhyuk which made the latter blushed more. Hyunsik chuckled to see their leader while Ilhoon and Changseob cooed. Kikwang was confused while Sungjae tsked.

"Eunkwang hyung, stop your flirty act, I'm sick of it. And Min umma! Like seriously, just date him!" Sungjae talked, with the annoying diva tone of his. Minhyuk turned to glare at Sungjae and reached to smack the maknae's head. But before he did, Eunkwang took his hand and kissed on the knuckle. Minhyuk stopped on the spot. Eunkwang giggled and winked again.

"I'm off to my class, bye sweetie." Eunkwang walked off before Minhyuk snapped from his daze. Hyunsik, Changseob and Ilhoon laughed out loud and Sungjae walked off to his class with a diva complain of the cheesy hyung. Hyunsik nudged Minhyuk, snapping him from his daze. Minhyuk blushed and quickly stormed into his class. Kikwang blinked and turned to Ilhoon with a look. Ilhoon raised his brow.

"Okay, tell me. Since when Eunkwang..."

"I quite long know Eunkwang isn't straight like he claimed before and yeah, since the first day the two meet which on that party, I see Eunkwang interested in our leader." Ilhoon blurted out.

"Yeah, I can tell Minhyuk likes Eunkwang too. Don't you see how hard he blushed just now?" Hyunsik said and laughed with Changseob. Kikwang just took in the information. He formed a smile to remember the night he told about his feelings few days ago. Kikwang tsked.

"That guy, how can he lied to me?"

"Oh? You don't know about then, Kikwang?" Changseob asked. Kikwang shook his head. Ilhoon chuckled.

"Don't be surprise about this, you two. Kikwang is the most oblivious guy I ever know." Kikwang widened his eyes at Ilhoon. Ilhoon giggled. "I'm talking a truth." Kikwang huffed and sighed. He can't deny it tho.

"Whatever. I'm going into the class." Kikwang said and left them. Hyunsik followed and the other two walked to their class.

 

 

Kikwang went to the cafeteria as Eunkwang wanted to eat there for today. Usually they will get food prepared from the dorm (of course Kikwang did it) and eat at the rooftop, out of people's attention. Well, it's a bad move to eat at the cafeteria as the fans kept disturbing them. Eunkwang noticed Kikwang.

"LeeKi!" Kikwang saw Eunkwang and walked to him after avoiding the crowd successfully.

"You're going to pay for letting me in that crowd." Eunkwang grinned.

"Well, I miss to eat in the cafeteria. And guess what?" Kikwang raised his brow. "I call out someone to join us." Kikwang blinked.

"Nugu?" Eunkwang chuckled and just pulled Kikwang together with him. The other students were looking at them and some were squealing. Eunkwang walked to a table while telling that he already got the food for them. Kikwang saw someone was sitting at the table they're heading. He stared at that person. That back...

'Yoseob?' Kikwang asked himself. His heart raced and his face was a bit excited. Eunkwang smiled and pulled them closer. Eunkwang took the seat on the left side of that person. "Sorry, I'm searching for Kikwang just now. He was crowded again like usual." Kikwang stepped closer, the person turned to him. Kikwang's expression dropped.

"Hi, Kikwang hyung. Long time no see." Kikwang sighed inside and tried to smile. 'I wish it was him just now...I'm imagining things..' Kikwang sat down in front of the guy who he knew too well.

"Yeah, it's quite a long time Dongho yah." The cute guy, Dongho beamed. Eunkwang smiled to both.

"Well, he contacted me yesterday to meet you." Kikwang nodded.

"You're here for long?" Dongho shook his head.

"I have things to do in Korea, so that's why I'm here. I will be around until tomorrow." Dongho said. Kikwang nodded again. "So how's life, hyung? I quite surprised to know you two debuted as an idols. Well, I'm not surprised with Eunkwang hyung but you, Kwangie hyung." Kikwang looked at the younger. Dongho grinned.

"Just like that, don't ever ask for more. I won't tell anything." Dongho tsked. Kikwang chuckled. "Is Soohyun fine?" Dongho nodded. Eunkwang smiled to the mentioned name. Soohyun was one of the team members back then. Dongho is his younger brother which one year apart from Soohyun and also a member of the team. After that day Kikwang didn't turn up on the competition, the team broke up. The two

Please log in to read the full chapter