Caffeine | Another day

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyekwang ah." Kikwang was making breakfast in that Sunday morning. Hyekwang walked out from the bathroom, topless.

"Neh, hyung?"

"When you will be going to the restaurant?" Kikwang asked. Hyekwang turned to his brother.

"Afternoon. Wae?" Kikwang turned off the gas and put two plates of omelet on the table.

"Today is mother's checkup. I have shift on this morning, you should accompanied mother today." Kikwang said. Hyekwang hummed as response. Kikwang perked up his head. "Mother, what are you doing?" Kikwang noticed his mother was near the door. Kikwang walked to his mother.

"I just wanna sweep the floor." Kikwang sighed.

"Mother, you shouldn't do the cleaning. Me and Hyekwang will take care of it. Just sit and rest." Mrs. Lee pouted. Kikwang raised his brow.

"It's so boring to just sitting around. I need to move also." His mother said. Kikwang took the broom from Mrs. Lee.

"You can walk around but not doing work. You just recovered a bit from fever, shouldn't do work." His mother sighed. Kikwang rubbed his mother's back. "I don't want you to be fallen sick again." His mother nodded while looking deep into her son's eyes. She reached for Kikwang's face and cupped the cheeks. Kikwang smiled a bit, noticing the tears in his mother's eyes.

"Hyung, you gonna be late." Hyekwang said after finished getting himself done. Kikwang turned to the clock and widened his eyes.

"I gotta go, mother. Be careful. Hyekwang, accompany mother, okay? I'm leaving!" Kikwang quickly pulled his bag on the coffee table that used by Hyekwang as his study table. Kikwang rushed out from his home, his face changed to the confident Kikwang. His mother just sighed to see her hardworking son going to work. Her heart always felt bad for him. Hyekwang cleared his throat.

"Mother." Mrs. Lee turned. "Come and eat, hyung prepared omelet for us." Mrs. Lee turned and nodded. She walked to the table and sat down with her second son. For a while, she looked at him and smiled.

 

 

Kikwang entered the cafe. He saw Heechul was in. "Hey Kwangie." Kikwang smiled to Heechul. He saw someone beside him that he didn't recognise. Heechul also rolled his eyes following Kikwang's eyes.

"Ouh yah. Junsu took a month leave as he have some problems in his hometown, so here the replacement. Hye, kiddo. Meet another part timer here, Lee Kikwang. He's older than you." Heechul said and the said guy turned. Kikwang blinked.

"Err...hi. My name is Shin Donggeun...but I prefer people call by my english name, Peniel. I'm a Korean but born and raised in Chicago before moving here. Ah, and I'm in second year high school." The american look guy introduced himself to Kikwang. Kikwang blinked and just nodded. He turned to Heechul.

"Where's Jokwonie anyway?" Heechul shrugged. Kikwang plastered a smile to Peniel and excused himself to the locker room. Kikwang changed his cloth. The silence suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door. Kikwang turned.

"He's coming again today." Heechul said when Kikwang turned to him. Kikwang raised his brow.

"Nugu?"

"The friend yesterday." Kikwang wrinkled but then froze.

"Yoseob?" Heechul just nodded and left. Kikwang blinked. "It's so early morning right now....and he is her

Please log in to read the full chapter