Prince in Shadow | Shadowed truth

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyunseung's eyes didn't leave Junhyung's face. He could see the latter was thinking and still listening to him. But his face was a bit puzzled with his statement. Junhyung croaked a question as Hyunseung still stayed silent for long. "Symbol? Promise? What the hell it is?" Junhyung asked. His fear and twisted mind already long forgotten.

Hyunseung took a breath. "An arrangement of your marriage." Junhyung widened his eyes.

"What the-"

"Yong Jaesoon." Junhyung stiffened to hear his real name. He stared in disbelief. Hyunseung exhaled. "You need to know the truth. Because your partner need you now, for something important that you possessed till now." Junhyung wrinkled.

"I don't understand a thing at all, Jang Hyunseung. Don't make up a lie." Hyunseung shook his head.

"I'm not lying, Jaesoon. Because you have it, the bracelet. Apart of that tattoo to show you're the fiancee, the bracelet is also with you. And your partner need that for now, also get married to you." Hyunseung said, still didn't tell the full story. Junhyung got up, getting piss off.

"Stop calling that name, I'm Junhyung by the way. Now, get out from my house before I throw you out." Junhyung snorted. He hated for people to call that name again. That's his past and he didn't want to hear that name again, all the unpleasant memories started to linger whenever he's being called by that name. Junhyung stood angrily, staring sharp on Hyunseung. Hyunseung didn't budge and kept his eyes onto Junhyung's. They're staring each other for a while and Junhyung lost to it. He turned away.

"I'm being serious, Jang Hyunseung. Get out from my house with your ed story." Hyunseung let out a sigh again and got up after put down the puppy on the floor. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung.

"I will come again tomorrow. I will pick you up, to meet the father of your partner. He will tell you everything, and proved it to you that you're the one." Hyunseung stared at Junhyung for a while and walked to the door. The puppy followed while Junhyung stiffened there. Hyunseung opened the door. The puppy sat in front of the door. Hyunseung turned to the puppy and smiled. He squatted down.

"Cutie. Take care of him, eoh? He's really important person to me...so can you help me, cute puppy?" Hyunseung whispered and ruffled the puppy's head. The puppy barked and wagged its tail. Hyunseung smiled and got up. He turned to Junhyung who glued at his spot just now.

"Junhyung, I will come tomorrow. I hope you can come with me tho, please believe me a bit. I won't harm you and the thing is that tattoo really a prove to your actually identity as the future partner for that person. It's important to find you again. Tomorrow, you should meet the person for the real truth. I leave for today, so you can calm down a bit." Hyunseung smiled. He turned and walked out the door. The door closed. Junhyung turned.

"What- He's crazy!" Junhyung groaned and threw himself on the sofa. His puppy came to the owner and stayed next to him at the tiny space on the sofa. Junhyung closed his eyes and tried to take a nap, feeling irritated and stress with the talks. Soon, he fell asleep.

 

 

"Seung ah~" The little boy called out his friend. He looked around but he can't find the red brownie haired boy. "Seung, Hyunseung~" He kept calling. But he's nowhere to be found. He pouted. Why he's not here?

Some noises heard. The little boy startled to the loud crash and broken sound. He was a bit scared. He was upstairs and the sound was from downstairs. He heard quick footsteps here and there, and someone was coming to him.

"Jaesoon!" The boy saw his father. Mr. Yong quickly picked up his son. Soon enough, Jaesoon saw his mother.

"Father, what's happening? Where's Seung?" Mr. Yong grabbed his wife's hands and another hand held Jaesoon securely.

"He's fine somewhere else. We need to leave now, the house is no longer safe." Mr. Yong said, the second sentence was meant to his wife. He led them to his work room and quickly entered it. Mr. Yong locked it after handing Jaesoon to his wife and asked her to go first. Jaesoon who was being clueless as he's still young just hugged his mother. Mrs. Yong pushed a button near to the bookshelf and the bookshelf moved. Jaesoon was shocked and amazed by that for a while. Behind it, there's a secret pathway. Mrs. Yong turned to her husband.

"Yeobo." Mr. Yong quickly came to them and joined them. The bookshelf closed again when the family entered it. Mr. Yong his torchlight. There's stairs leading down to somewhere. Mr. Yong searched for a button near the concrete wall. Soon, some noises heard and Mr. Yong pulled his wife went down. The entrance was covered with a thick wall, covered the secret path. They headed down. Jaesoon was scared with the dark.

"Mom..."

"Hush, Jaesoon. It's fine. I'm with you, and father is." Jaesoon clutched his mother's blouse.

"Seung..."

"He's safe somewhere else. We can meet him after this, don't worry, son." Mr. Yong said. They escaped the house after fe

Please log in to read the full chapter