Caffeine | Nerdy Kwang

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang quickly stopped when he nearly bumped to someone at the corner. Hyunseung who walked alongside him also was shocked with the sudden movement. "Sorry." Kikwang quickly said.

"It's okay." Kikwang looked up and saw the person. His adrenaline quickly reacted and made him anxious. He looked around. "It's the second time for this year, right?" Kikwang turned back to him.

"Ouh, it's you, Yoseob ssi." Hyunseung greeted as he saw Yoseob. Yoseob smiled to him and turned back to Kikwang. Kikwang just lowered his head.

"We're often bumped to each other like this. I even remember you somehow." Yoseob said cheerily. Kikwang looked up to him, feeling something built inside his heart. Yoseob gave his sweet smile. "You're the only nerd that I think you aren't one." Kikwang just blinked. Yoseob smiled.

"Why you said like that, Yoseob ssi?" Hyunseung asked as Kikwang stayed silent. Yoseob took a breath.

"Well, the nerd always gathered in a group. But he never joined them. Even though his appearance nerdy, but I don't think you are one." Yoseob said. "But somehow, you have charisma with this looks." Kikwang stiffened. Yoseob just smiled.

"Ouch, I gotta go." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nodded a bit. Yoseob looked at Hyunseung. "I'm sorry, Hyunseung ssi. I will try my best to persuade Junhyung to take down the war." Yoseob said apologetically. Hyunseung just smiled.

"Don't worry. He won't do much, right?" Yoseob shrugged.

"I don't know yet, but I can tell he's planning as he didn't start it right away. As usual, not so long after the warn, he will start the torture..." Yoseob mumbled the last lines. He smiled. "I will let you if I know something." Yoseob patted Hyunseung's shoulder and quickly left as like he was chasing something. Hyunseung just smiled and turned to Kikwang who was still stiffened there.

"Kikwangie?" Kikwang blinked.

"Yeh?"

"Why you're pondering?" Kikwang blinked again and then shook his head. Hyunseung raised his brow.

"Let's go." Kikwang said and walked first. Hyunseung just stared at his back, feeling weird.

 

 

Kikwang was pondering while he was working as the cashier at the cafe. Heechul was in today, working together with Kikwang. "Kwangie?" Kikwang blinked and turned to Heechul who nudged his side. He just realized there's a customer.

"I'm sorry mister. Yes, can I have your order?" Kikwang asked politely. The man ordered. Kikwang just took his order correctly without mistakes. Heechul just looked at his dongseng. He could tell something was off even though Kikwang still did his work.

"Kwangie." Kikwang turned when Heechul called him after the customer left. Kikwang looked at him. Heechul stared at him.

"Anything happened to you? Or your surrounding, hum?" Kikwang smiled and shook his head.

"I'm just fine." Kikwang said. Heechul shook his head. Kikwang pouted, making Heechul cringed.

"Get rid of that pout." Heechul said. Kikwang grinned. Heechul sighed. "Well, I can help if you need anything." Kikwang shook his head.

"It's really nothing, just a small matter at school." Kikwang said. Heechul shrugged and then entertained his customer. Soon after, a customer went to Kikwang's line. Kikwang served them the best. He even got rid of what he was thinking over just now.

"Hey, Kwang." Kikwang turned. Jokwon waved his hand. Kikwang smiled.

"You are here today." Kikwang said, a bit cheerful. Heechul just smiled. He always knew Kikwang and Jokwon were closed, even drop the honorific. Kikwang was a year younger than Jokwon, but Kikwang didn't called him hyung as they're so close. Jokwon patted Kikwang's . Kikwang just smiled.

"You looked not so good today, Kwang." Kikwang just smiled.

"School's stuff. So how's your sister now?" Jokwon scoffed.

"No talks about her today, next time I will tell you the story." Kikwang just nodded. Jokwon went inside, he was working as one of the coffee maker, assisting the cashier. Junsu and Heechul always alternate their roles. Sometime, Junsu will become the cashier while Heechul was in charge in making waffle and they changed sometimes. They had another one part timer but he didn't often come. The cafe owner would come on the opening and closing time, which rarely Kikwang see him because of his timing. Kikwang finished the last order.

"Junsu went out with his girlfriend?" Kikwang raised his brow to Jokwon's sudden remark. Heechul shrugged. "I think I saw him just now." Kikwang smiled.

"Just let him date, Kwonie." Jokwon chuckled.

"You will be late, Kwang. You should changed the cloths by now." Jokwon said. Kikwang looked at his watch.

"You're right? Are you fine by yourself, Heechul hyung?" Heechul smiled.

"Kwon is here. No worries." Kikwang smiled and retreated to the locker room. He changed his cloths fast and walked out from the room. He said goodbye to the two guys and dashed out from the cafe. He was hurried to catch his train. Kikwang took his usual place everyday. While on the train, his mind wandered again. The praised that left from the small cute guy really affected him. He never thought there's a person would notice him that way. He always thought he did the great job while being nerd without no one noticed anything.

But he was flustered when Yoseob said that. Even he praised him having a good look with the nerdy style. No one ever bother the nerdy Kwang. No one will actually talk with him, even it's there some but they just talked for a while and rarely happened. Kikwang played with his fingers.

The usual guy also there. He never failed to follow Kikwang. He still didn't get the name, nor Kikwang realized him. Kikwang still in his thought while that guy went closer to Kikwang. He was standing not far from him.

Kikwang just realized his station nearer and got up. The guy sighed when he lost the chance to ask his name again. Soon, the station arrived and Kikwang walked out. He just quickly went to the usual restaurant.

"Hey, Kwangie." Kikwang smiled to Hyemi. Kikwang bowed a bit to the owner and went place his things behind. He then helped Hyemi cleaned up a table. Just then, he noticed a table asked for order. He went to the table, a group of high school students.

"Yes, what you would to have?" Kikwang said. The students discussed a bit and decided their meals. Kikwang jotted down the order. They were still discussing about something.

"What should we order for him?" The taller guy asked his group.

"Hyunsik would know." Hyunsik turned when his name called by Minhyuk.

"What?"

"Food for Ilhoon hyung..." The tall maknae asked. Hyunsik blinked.

"Just order anything, Sungjae ah." Another guy interrupted. The maknae, Sungjae blinked. Minhyuk hissed.

"Changseob." C

Please log in to read the full chapter