Caffeine | Interview

(BxB) Fiction : The Two Romance
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kikwang exhaled in relief. At last, today they're free. Today is the last day of examination and the last paper is done. Kikwang stretched his hands up and smiled. He packed his things and thought of finding Yoseob right then. He picked up his bag quickly and wanted to left the class by the back door but someone called him. The class president.

"Kikwang ssi, Eunkwang ssi is waiting for you." Kikwang looked up and turned to the front door. Eunkwang was waving his hand with a serious look. Kikwang raised his brow. With a lazy step he walked to Eunkwang. The other classmates were chatting and happily packed their things to go home. On tomorrow Friday, they're given a day break and came to school on Monday for the last stuffs to be done before the graduation day on Tuesday.

"What's up? I want to go to the next class." Kikwang hissed. Eunkwang sent an apologetic look.

"Juwan hyung is calling for us." Kikwang raised his brow. "We have schedule tonight and so do tomorrow." Kikwang puffed his cheeks.

"Okay, that's cruel." Eunkwang chuckled.

"I know but yeah, you know boss already so kind to us so we can't ask for more." Kikwang sighed and nodded. "We need to move now." Kikwang hesitated. He wanted to find Yoseob. Eunkwang looked at Kikwang. "LeeKi?"

"Ah, okay. Let's go." Kikwang said and both of them started to walk. Juwan was waiting for them outside the gate. There weren't so much students at that time. De' Phantom quickly got in the van before the fans started to swarm them. That's why Juwan called them faster before the other student came out from the class. The van drove away.

"Ouh yeah, I should inform you two about your promised fan meeting." Juwan said, breaking the silence. He took a glance at the two in the back seat. "It was arranged in two places in a day, on next Friday and Saturday after your graduation day."

"Hum...okay, noted." Kikwang said.

"And yeah, I think you already know it, the company showcase is on the following Sunday." The two nodded. "Well, you need to start practice by tomorrow."

"I was happy to see the ticket sold out fast." Eunkwang commented. Kikwang nodded a bit.

"Thanks to Roy Kim and 4Minute fans, I guess."

"You two have a big fandom too." Juwan said. Eunkwang giggled.

"But VIXX is better than us even though they debuted a month later than us." Eunkwang said. Kikwang nodded.

"I agree with that." Juwan smiled.

"Don't worry over that. All the groups have similar number of fans." Kikwang and Eunkwang just chuckled. After De' Phantom debuted, VIXX which consisted of 6 members - Hakyeon, Taekwoon, Jaehwan, Wonsik, Hongbin and Hyuk - debuted a month later. Jaebum and Jinyoung will be debuted as JJ Project on their company showcase. The boss already was in mode of searching new experienced trainees. Kikwang's phone rang, someone called him. He took his phone. The boss.

"Yoboseyeo?" A silence. Eunkwang looked at Kikwang. "Ouh, I'm with Seosaro. We're on the way for today schedule. Why boss?" Juwan took a glance. Another silence. "Ouh, okay. I will tell Juwan hyung." Kikwang hung up.

"What's up?" Juwan asked.

"VIXX's van had a problem and they were delayed to the next schedule. Boss asks hyung to pick them to their schedule." Juwan looked at the GPS.

"We're nearing. I will send you two first." Kikwang just nodded and called up VIXX's leader, Hakyeon. After the second ring, the call picked up.

"Yoboseyeo?"

"Hey, Hakyeonie. Boss called me just now. Can you send your location though? Juwan hyung will pick you guys up after sending us." Kikwang said. He heard Hakyeon was talking with someone behind him. Kikwang waited for a while.

"Jihoon hyung will send it soon."

"Okay good. Just wait for a while, guys."

"Thanks, Kikwang ah. Tell Juwan hyung too." Kikwang answered yes and hung up the phone. "Jihoon hyung will send it to you soon, their location." Juwan nodded. They arrived at their destination. Kikwang and Eunkwang stepped out. Juwan turned to them.

"Be careful on your own. I will come to you guys later." Kikwang smiled.

"We can take care of ourselves, hyung. Be careful on the road." Juwan nodded. The two waved their hand and entered the building. They were having a talk show today. Eunkwang noticed the familiar staff and motioned Kikwang to follow. The two bowed at the lady. The lady smiled and asked them to follow once she recognized them. They were brought to a changing room.

"There are some casual clothes you can change on, we can't let you guys with school uniform." Kikwang and Eunkwang looked at themselves. They chuckled, truthfully the two forgot to change in the van just now. They nodded. "I will send a makeup artist." Kikwang and Eunkwang thanked her. The lady left the two to change their clothes and get ready for the show.

 

 

De' Phantom, VIXX and 4Minute had a joined interview from a TV station about their upcoming company showcase that Sunday. Kikwang smiled to see his friends. Sanghyuk and Hongbin came to give Kikwang a crushing hug while Eunkwang hugged Wonsik. "How I miss to see you two dorks." Kikwang said and patted the two youngers' back. Sanghyuk grinned.

"I miss hyung too!" Sanghyuk cooed. Kikwang smiled.

"Well, that's true, Hyuk even call you in his dream." Wonsik in. Sanghyuk blushed.

"Ah! Ravi hyung!" Wonsik chuckled, knowing Sanghyuk was really mad and embarrased until he called out Wonsik's stage name. Eunkwang looked at his friend.

"You and Sanghyuk shared the same room?" Wonsik nodded. Hakyeon came to them.

"Hyuk and Ravi are in the same room while four of us shard another one." Hakyeon said.

"N oppa! Come here for a second!" Jihyun who was with her group called. Hakyeon pouted.

"Aish, I'm talking to Kikwang!" Hakyeon complained divaish and walked to Jihyun. Wonsik, Sanghyuk and Hongbin rolled their eyes.

"Believe me, Kikwang hyung. Hakyeon hyung kept nagging on us after our debut and staying together." Hongbin said. Eunkwang and Kikwang chuckled.

"That's because he loves you guys. Let's go and join them." Eunkwang said. They all nodded and walked to the group. They were still waiting to get call and already finished their make up.

"Where's Jung Leo?" Hakyeon asked when he looked around. Gayoon shrugged.

"I saw oppa just now, but dunno." Hakyeon still looked around. "Do you see him, girls?" Gayoon asked the other. They shook their head. Kikwang patted Hakyeon's shoulder. Hakyeon turned.

"What's up, Hakyeonie?"

"I don't see Taekwoonie."

"Jaehwan hyung go to find him just now. They will be back soon." Sanghyuk said. Hakyeon shrugged.

"Hope Kennie will find that Leo. I dunno what's wrong with those two these days." Wonsik and Hongbin nodded. Hakyeon clapped his hand. "Okay, let's talk about other things. So how's life?" Hakyeon started a topic.

"Ahh, yeah Hakyeon oppa, Taekwoon oppa, Kikwang oppa, Eunkwang oppa ended the final examination last week ri

Please log in to read the full chapter